Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

gpauk said:
Kerranga said:
My order (348) has shipped...

Good -- hopefully those inbetween our orders -- and maybe more -- have also flown the roost....

mine is 440 and hasn't shipped. are they pulling people out of line based on priority? must be. oh well

streetcreep said:
gpauk said:
streetcreep said:
here is a question ..for those that have shipping confirmation , what colour did you get ?? maybe the are just shipping one colour right now ..

White too....

so 2 whites so far

I ordered black (compliments the motors, don't you know) but in a separate email to Keri I said I'll take whichever colour he's got ready first...so we'll see what arrives next week.

streetcreep said:
gpauk said:
streetcreep said:
here is a question ..for those that have shipping confirmation , what colour did you get ?? maybe the are just shipping one colour right now ..

White too....

so 2 whites so far

I went with Black.

Should make it easier to see at a distance. My number is 535. Right in the sweet spot. All the imperfections have been worked out, but they haven't started to cut corners.

so we have 2 whites confirmed shipping .. 1 from pull_up in mystery colour (although black was ordered)

so 3 total so far .. that have confirmed shipped from this forum ..

Pull_Up said:
...plus any that aren't regular posters/choose not to let everyone know their business!

True .. but I would find it hard to believe anyone who has followed this thread would not contribute their info.. I mean it seems we have no problems stating our opinions on everything gimbal. not like we are 100 posts into this ..this is a deep thread

So is this the point where I chime in and tell you guys that I've just taken shipment of 100 of them - purchased at a steep discount - and that they'll all be available on ebay within minutes? :)

Pull_Up said:
But the drama, the highs, the lows, the intrigue... perhaps there are a few keeping things close to their chest, ready to explode with a world-exclusive review and flight video?

Or not.

;)

Yes but again why ... to be the first to post ?? Their are only a few (you included) that would get "street cred" for their opinion .
hopefully this will change shortly but we have a total of 3 folks confirmed with a colour (not that it is super important) . just trying to gage the spread of shipments on this a 1600+ post thread. all in all we, that have ordered will get what we get just checking that is all

I imagine the vast majority of orders came from people on (or viewing) this thread. Compare the 43,000 page views of this thread to ~1700 views of the youtube gimbal footage to the 111 "likes" for RP on Facebook. Considering overlap, I'd bet if you're waiting for a shipment you're reading this post. Only about 10 more to go for me....hopefully!

I wonder how many rotorpixel gimbals were purchased by Phantom Vision owners near the Toronto area.
Maybe Keri could organize a "Build your Gimbal" day, and we all show up and help assemble / build/ test our own gimbals :)

All kidding aside, hopefully the shipping confirmations start ramping up soon.
Patiently waiting for my order ###383.

Placed my order just now.
no. #738
And the waiting begins..
giphy.gif

Scottrod said:
I ordered 5 myself In the 300s. 4 of them will be going on eBay with a $800 overnight price tag!

....just kidding!

Put me down for one... Just one... does it include free shipping. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor