Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

brushlesheaven said:
... and the saga continues....
Next week everyone.... Next week... Next week....

Can You ship one unit out?

Listen ..in our country when we win hockey we shut this place down for like 4 days so it must remain silent now ;)
Seriously .. we changed the liquor laws for Sundays action so bars could serve booze at 5am

I am just glad some of the bigger questions got answered

Clearly we need a live video feed of the gimbal assembly area with automated graphic overlays indicating the order number for each one so we can track our individual progress...

wp6529 said:
Clearly we need a live video feed of the gimbal assembly area with automated graphic overlays indicating the order number for each one so we can track our individual progress...

With a surly elderly lady chain smoking giving the finger to the camera every 2nd gimbal she works on.

Nice try with the Colin Impersonation, but we all know he's not illiterate.....LOL

Orders started with 3xx and I'm in the 300s. Plus the fact that he abandoned the custom order "list" should mean I will be in the first 100 private party sales. Saaaweet.

Thanks Keri for the update. Keep 'em cracking the whip on the children in the sweat shop! :lol: Kidding!

you may have a legitimate business, good sir, but your way of doing business is sour, as you can see from the flack you are receiving on this thread. this was a PR disaster from the beginning as I have stated from the first response after your "pre-order" webpage. I understand. "Engineers" such as yourself have absolutely zero business sense whatsoever. NONE. ZERO. Let this be a lesson to you, Keri. You have potential to make good money off of a good product (the vision) and capitalize on what DJI has not done which is offer a much needed product to make a well made quadcopter even better.

Having said that, I don't think this company even has a viable gimbal for the DJI phantom. I think that production has just started and the pictures you posted are from a metal sweatshop in china. I think you started the pre-order to secure the monies off of your design only to get the entire product manufactured from China. If so, there is atleast a 3 month wait before ANYBODY gets a gimbal from rotorpixel. This entire thing has stunk to high heaven from the beginning. These are my thoughts and if you think your company is going to **** me out of 400+ dollars, buddy you have another thing coming. I will spend $4000 of my hard earned money to get my 400 back. NOW, produce something to earn the trust of these hard working people who believe in ROTORPIXEL who have sent you money or your company will pay. Im sick of your ****, buddy.

ps..have fun in the Caribbean or wherever the **** you are.

Just read through last 6 pages ...... and some of you seriously need to lay off the meth .... ****, your like braindead retarded junkies scrambling for a fix. :twisted:

GMANNZ said:
Just read through last 6 pages ...... and some of you seriously need to lay off the meth .... ****, your like braindead retarded junkies scrambling for a fix. :twisted:

get your nose out of Keri's ***, buddy..do you see whats going on here?

1:
typically companies produce a prototype and display prototypes to potential customers. Was this done? No

2:
typically companies open a pre-order for potential customers on a first come, first serve basis. Was this done? No

3:
typically companies don't charge customers for products that haven't even produced until said product is shipped. Was this done? yes

4:
typically companies don't charge customer for ******* SHIPPING until said product was actually shipped. Was this done? **** yeah it was done.. I was charged shipping and the **** hasn't been shipped nor produced.

5:
typically companies don't announce that already paid customer's product will be delayed due to unpaid customers who expressed interest in the product whom will be contacted first, offered said product and then shipped to them first. (sorry its even hard to explain this ********)

6:
typically companies don't announce -in the heat of "delivering" said product- that they are going on a vacation to suck sperm whales..or whatever the hell he announced.

Ouch. Pretty harsh and excessive. I do agree with number 3 though. Should never charge until the product is shipped. That's pretty standard. Which again is why I have been saying I hope I receive it before my timeframe is up on my 30 day fraud protection is up on my card. I'm probably more paranoid than most due to previous experiences with what were supposedly legitimate sellers.

I could care less how long the gimbal takes to get to my door if I don't get charged on my card until the day of shipment.

tizzl10 said:

Had big long winded response about "Caveat emptor", Online paranoia, People being asked to check the box marked "I'll be patient" when ordering etc etc etc etc ..... but found best to just laugh sorry :lol:

And to tell the truth if I saw what you had written about me online as you have done here about rotorpixel ..... I'd send your money back, before you even got a chance to ask for it !!

GMANNZ said:
tizzl10 said:

Had big long winded response about "Caveat emptor", Online paranoia, People being asked to check the box marked "I'll be patient" when ordering etc etc etc etc ..... but found best to just laugh sorry :lol:

And to tell the truth if I saw what you had written about me online as you have done here about rotorpixel ..... I'd send your money back, before you even got a chance to ask for it !!

yeah..ok. I'm done explaining my position to retards..sorry.

OMG..Can you people chill or ask for your money refunded? I have never seen so much sourpussing in my life.
Kerri have kept his side of the street clean all the time and have patiently responded bye E-mail to all the worried people here.
As is stated this was A PREORDER and that is NOT a uncommon practice. You have all crossed of to be patient but many of you seem to have forgotten that. I have not ordered yet cause of lack of funds but if i had i would not went my frustration every half hour, just because the product haven't arrived. So many people expect instant gratification the moment they spend some money, they should NOT have made the preorder in the first place. And please don't comment on my awful english im from Norway...
And i`m not defending Rotopixels honor, i am just tired of meaningless complaining.

Ok i have said my bit. I love my PV and have had no problem except for bad weather hindering me from flying.
Oh, and while i`m on it. Using filter may bye professional standard not be usefully, but i have installed the filter holder and can`t wait till i get the filters to experiment with them, i can see the Pola filter being awesome on a warm summer day flying over water.

Phantomhoofy said:
OMG..Can you people chill or ask for your money refunded? I have never seen so much sourpussing in my life.
Kerri have kept his side of the street clean all the time and have patiently responded bye E-mail to all the worried people here.
As is stated this was A PREORDER and that is NOT a uncommon practice. You have all crossed of to be patient but many of you seem to have forgotten that. I have not ordered yet cause of lack of funds but if i had i would not went my frustration every half hour, just because the product haven't arrived. So many people expect instant gratification the moment they spend some money, they should NOT have made the preorder in the first place. And please don't comment on my awful english im from Norway...
And i`m not defending Rotopixels honor, i am just tired of meaningless complaining.

Ok i have said my bit. I love my PV and have had no problem except for bad weather hindering me from flying.
Oh, and while i`m on it. Using filter may bye professional standard not be usefully, but i have installed the filter holder and can`t wait till i get the filters to experiment with them, i can see the Pola filter being awesome on a warm summer day flying over water.

+1. After this I only read replies from Keri. They are the only posts of any value and information regarding Rotorpixel gimbal.

By the way, bad way... this story is amazing. ok Keri seems to make good job. Ok, this way to do business is strange. If he accumulate fraud protection request, the Cards compagny will make legal problem to him... (with others business too).. and some very hungry poeple will make some real hard actions to keri ihmself...
Bad way, "just" for gimbals...

let' see technically....
-The controller board seems to be same for all.... or almost... alexmos, or open gpl compatible... we can see good results...
- motor seems to be very common to.
- camera mount seems to be 3D printed.
- to avoid video 3D error, you have to align camera lens and rear moto axis.

Then the only missing part is the rear arm and the camera holder....
Did you see this :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380848477751?ru ... 26_rdc%3D1

It's a 3D printed gimbal for 116$ !!!
Why not spend 1 day to make this part to modify this gimbal ?
Then, we can share the part 3D-file and everybody can print (or send-to-print to shapeways) the arm & cam holder.
Another day to find good PID parameters then job is done !
it seems to be so simple, i'm wondering why nobody do it .
Maybye must i begin today ....

I'm new here and just ordered the P2V. I'm doing additional research and found this thread. This gimbal is very interesting but IMO, people unhappy with Rotorpixel because of the time its taking should just cancel the order. They can always reorder once it is in production.

teji said:
By the way, bad way... this story is amazing. ok Keri seems to make good job. Ok, this way to do business is strange. If he accumulate fraud protection request, the Cards compagny will make legal problem to him... (with others business too).. and some very hungry poeple will make some real hard actions to keri ihmself...
Bad way, "just" for gimbals...

let' see technically....
-The controller board seems to be same for all.... or almost... alexmos, or open gpl compatible... we can see good results...
- motor seems to be very common to.
- camera mount seems to be 3D printed.
- to avoid video 3D error, you have to align camera lens and rear moto axis.

Then the only missing part is the rear arm and the camera holder....
Did you see this :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380848477751?ru ... 26_rdc%3D1

It's a 3D printed gimbal for 116$ !!!
Why not spend 1 day to make this part to modify this gimbal ?
Then, we can share the part 3D-file and everybody can print (or send-to-print to shapeways) the arm & cam holder.
Another day to find good PID parameters then job is done !
it seems to be so simple, i'm wondering why nobody do it .
Maybye must i begin today ....

it was yesterday I posted up about this one guy have ago at it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzBuNXiP15c

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT