Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

I know this is off topic but the 7th channel works great with the stock p2v so here's hoping that it works with the rotorpixel gimbal when we start getting them.

video not that good was very windy out but you can see the 7th channel lever working as I try to do a tracking shot tilting the camera down on the move

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ngEdQbG1VQ

cavaleiro01 said:
I hope you're all wrong, because mine says SQ.....884!

My SKU is SQ3443884 as well. Did you order White? I ordered mine on Feb 10 --- Order 384.

I am hoping to see soon as I'm watching the snow melt. I'm ready to fly more than one battery worth of flight time before my hands freeze.

To all those wondering about delivery times you must understand Rotorpixel is Canadian company and that the Canada vs USA Olympic hockey game started at noon Friday. Pretty much everything came to a halt. For a Canadian faced with a choice between gimbals or hockey, hockey is going to prevail every time. BTW, Canada 1, USA 0. Next Sweden for Gold.

grochester said:
To all those wondering about delivery times you must understand Rotorpixel is Canadian company and that the Canada vs USA Olympic hockey game started at noon Friday. Pretty much everything came to a halt. For a Canadian faced with a choice between gimbals or hockey, hockey is going to prevail every time. BTW, Canada 1, USA 0. Next Sweden for Gold.

And there is a lot on the line:

Bieber by iresq, on Flickr

One more reason we HAD to win. As you probably know Celine Dion was up for grabs in the womens' final, so she is now permanently the property of the US. Also, kindly return Micheal J. Fox to us. But I digress from Phantom matters. Rototpixel gimbals should be ready just about when winter ends, so no great rush.
iResq said:
grochester said:

And there is a lot on the line:

Bieber by iresq, on Flickr

Fair enough....
Seriously guys, there is GENERAL DISCUSSION thread for all non Rotorpixel related topics please.

Sorry for the delay, folks. Please understand that we're moving as fast as possible to have things manufactured as consistently as possible. During the week, we realized that several of the manufacturing/assembly steps required very specific jigs to be produced in order to increase efficiency/repeatability, so we were set back a few days to sort these issues out.

The delay has nothing to do with any problems with the gimbals - they are functioning beautifully. The last thing that we want to do is rush to release a product which has been manufactured/assembled sloppily... so please be patient while we get things done properly.

On a side note - I'm on my way to photograph (underwater) sperm whales around Dominica for several weeks, and have brought a few complete systems (P2V + Vision gimbal, and P2 + Hero 3 adapted Vision gimbal).... so, we'll finally have some really cool footage to show off, as soon as I can upload it! Please stay tuned, and thanks for everyone's continued patience!

Keri

Rotorpixel said:
Sorry for the delay, folks. Please understand that we're moving as fast as possible to have things manufactured as consistently as possible. During the week, we realized that several of the manufacturing/assembly steps required very specific jigs to be produced in order to increase efficiency/repeatability, so we were set back a few days to sort these issues out.

The delay has nothing to do with any problems with the gimbals - they are functioning beautifully. The last thing that we want to do is rush to release a product which has been manufactured/assembled sloppily... so please be patient while we get things done properly.

On a side note - I'm on my way to photograph (underwater) sperm whales around Dominica for several weeks, and have brought a few complete systems (P2V + Vision gimbal, and P2 + Hero 3 adapted Vision gimbal).... so, we'll finally have some really cool footage to show off, as soon as I can upload it! Please stay tuned, and thanks for everyone's continued patience!

Keri

Thanks for the update, could you reply to the tax questions a few pages back.

Basically what value are you going to place on the box when you ship it out?

There you go...
Start shipping units out next week....
That is the week of April, maybe, obviously .... If you are number 435 or earlier....
Stella, Stella, here I come.... ;-)

Keri's gonna spend some money and get a little rest instead of control the long line of our orders producing. Cool... hope new footage will be really good looking for my $400. Thanks Keri. :))))

brushlesheaven said:
There you go...
Start shipping units out next week....
That is the week of April, maybe, obviously .... If you are number 435 or earlier....
Stella, Stella, here I come.... ;-)
CRAP!!! I am 436, just my luck. Oh well, it's off to Hawaii next week for a little mid-winter get away (although the weather here in NorCal has been springlike all 'winter'

Rotorpixel said:

Keri
FYI All, I have succumbed to RotorPixel mania and joined the Keri Collective. Resistance was indeed futile. Like most of you, I see this is a superior design, and being upgradeable just seals the deal.

Supporting my share of KickStarters, I completely appreciate & encourage the necessity to work with OEM's to test, tweak, & finalize the mfg process; but unlike most KickStarter's the good news is RotorPixel is not new to the process and has a legacy of accepted & proven products that support this.

My 2-cents: take your time, get it right, I really don't want v1.1 to come out 3-months after I take delivery of v1.0 so do us proud. Have a great trip & I look forward to the footage you bring back.

As Pull_Up would say... "Praise Cheesus!"

iDrone :lol:

Rotorpixel said:

Keri

So with you being away for several weeks what does this mean to ship dates ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl