Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

streetcreep said:
I am just waiting for the guy who comes on here with say order 380 and says he ordered 30

I was going to order 3-4 of them and put some back on eBay at a mark up. lol. I decided not to...

It has been a good day here. I found and ordered the Lens Filter Mounting Kit and got in early on a Rotorpixel Gimble. Looks like I'm set for awhile. Thanks Keri....

353 @ 8:04 EST. So I'm either #13 or #53. Whichever it is, I'm happy with either number. I also went ahead and payed for next day air to the US. What can I say, I'm an impatient person :D

Now just need to install the lens kit and get the filters for it. Order the leg extensions and dji lever and I'm set for awhile...

Woohoo finally a gimbals gimbal! The PV2 is looking seriously attractive now.

Jre said:
Anyone have recommendations on a filter or filters and when it's appropriate to use them (if not at all times)?

Could be a lengthy discussion and probably worthy of its own thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

iResq said:
Jre said:
Anyone have recommendations on a filter or filters and when it's appropriate to use them (if not at all times)?

Could be a lengthy discussion and probably worthy of its own thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Have single Circ PL filter mounted for sunny days ... see very little need for much else with such a low end camera and no ability to alter camera by hand when shooting stills ... but I like the KISS principle, Im sure others will swear you need an entire stable of filters for every occasion ;)

Well, I picked a fine day to be out of the office and away from my computer. :- (

Hopefully I'll get mine before I have to put my snow tires BACK ON my car. LOL!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor