Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Dang it i checked this thing before bed and nothing.. I wake up and everyone and their mom has one ordered! Argh. Looks like I won't be getting it before Hawaii in April. Backed up till june?

Awe well.

Going to order one now.

***Edit***

ORDERED!!

JJ

:arrow: Question - Does the GoPro compatible mount for this GIMBAL exist? So that I can order it to be included with the GIMBAL shipment? Or has it yet to be developed? :?: Does anyone know? TIA

JustJames said:
Dang it i checked this thing before bed and nothing.. I wake up and everyone and their mom has one ordered! Argh. Looks like I won't be getting it before Hawaii in April. Backed up till june?

Awe well.

Going to order one now.

JJ
Slacker. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Brew said:
:arrow: Question - Does the GoPro compatible mount for this GIMBAL exist? So that I can order it to be included with the GIMBAL shipment? Or has it yet to be developed? :?: Does anyone know? TIA

Keri is answering emails, probably best to ask him.

Brew said:

iResq said:
Brew said:

Thanks for the reply.
However, I was asking Keri :roll: - since Keri has responded here previously to questions, I thought I couldn't be the only one who might have a GoPro and a P2V and would like to know the status of the mounts.

Brew said:
iResq said:
Brew said:

Thanks for the reply.
However, I was asking Keri :roll: - since Keri has responded here previously to questions, I thought I couldn't be the only one who might have a GoPro and a P2V and would like to know the status of the mounts.

Keri.
I am also interested in the mount and availability. Will the go pro mount work for the sony RX100M2?

Got mine ordered early this morning at central time USA. I think I actually beat Pull Up with my order.[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pull_Up said:
In the email I got from him earlier Keri said it was 8:15am local and he hadn't been to bed yet, so I suspect there'll be a bit of a delay on him coming back here to answer questions - unless he's mainlining super-strength lava-java.

Someone send that man some trucker speed!

gfredrone said:
Will you post the range of order numbers for the first 100 going out? I'd like to know where I am in the cue so I can schedule an aerial video/photography session for a client. Thanks!

Not sure if this helps, but my order number was 1402072346 at approx. 7:50 EST. It appears that the order numbers are sequential, I just don't know what the starting number was.

-edited to correct number-

So I did a count and there have been 21 units ordered just from this thread on day one, can't imagine how many have been ordered from other sites. Keri mentioned that the 1st 100 has already been spoken for. I hope they post a list of order numbers with estimated ship dates. I have a Hawaii vacation, Motorcycle, and Motor Home trips planned starting in early March.

iResq said:
gfredrone said:
Will you post the range of order numbers for the first 100 going out? I'd like to know where I am in the cue so I can schedule an aerial video/photography session for a client. Thanks!

Not sure if this helps, but my order number was 140207346 at approx. 7:50 EST. It appears that the order numbers are sequential, I just don't know what the starting number was.

I'm hoping there is a digit missing in that order number or i'm in trouble !!!
Glen 1402072360

Bigvern said:
iResq said:
gfredrone said:

Not sure if this helps, but my order number was 140207346 at approx. 7:50 EST. It appears that the order numbers are sequential, I just don't know what the starting number was.

I'm hoping there is a digit missing in that order number or i'm in trouble !!!
Glen 1402072360

2346. My apologies.

iResq said:
gfredrone said:

WOW! mine is 436, 100 behind you, I wonder if they started at 1402072[000]. I hope you just missed that extra '2' in the number, or I am 1261,865,090 behind you :shock: :shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119