Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

DKDarkness said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
Anyone know if I got the 7 channel working with the lever will that be able to work with this gimbal?

Have you got the 7th channel working with any gimbal?

Yes I have the 7th channel fully functioning with the stock gimbal

has anyone figured out if the price is CDN or US ? I hope they made it US for their sake as our CDN dollar is not good right now.. Good for us the Consumer for sure if they didnt .. but you can almost get 2 rotor pixels for the price of one DE if you are paying in euros .. think it is like 260 euros for this .. I have a feeling we may see Ebay rotorpixel gimbals soon

Pull_Up said:
I emailed rotorpixel about whether USD or CAD - apparently it is USD and they are not sure why the site isn't specifying that. But there you go, it's the yank flavour, not the canuk flavour dollar ;)

Great ..can you now email and ask why their site is not working .... :D

FPV col said:
Pull_Up said:
Wow! That wasn't live when I posted about the changes. I go away for 10 minutes and all hell breaks loose! I'm in. Now the looooooong wait. :D

And I LOVE the fact they make you sign a "patience" disclaimer before you can order - great touch! :lol:

Pull_up.. How much is this deliverd to uk, 300 beer tokens inclusive ?

£249.56 with 2 week delivery;
£267.86 with 7 day delivery;
£283.12 with 4 day deliver;

So for 7 day assuming you get stung for VAT on the gimbal price of £237.35 = £284.82 + £30.51 for 7 day delivery. Just over the target price by 5%. If it slips in under the HMRC radar then that would be rather excellent. Could get it for 3 quid under the £300 mark if you are prepared to wait up to 2 weeks.... :shock:

streetcreep said:
Pull_Up said:
I emailed rotorpixel about whether USD or CAD - apparently it is USD and they are not sure why the site isn't specifying that. But there you go, it's the yank flavour, not the canuk flavour dollar ;)

Great ..can you now email and ask why their site is not working .... :D

Working here - just bought another one (well, I didn't actually press the go button, but I was able to go all the way to the point of no return...)

After two failed order attempts - it just worked for me. Email confirmation received. Ordered in WHITE
Order Number: #14020XXXXX (placed on February 10, 2014 09:05AM EST)

:)

Ordered in black 4 days tracked to UK, I am not famous for my patience [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Pull_Up said:
£249.56 with 2 week delivery;
£267.86 with 7 day delivery;
£283.12 with 4 day deliver;

So for 7 day assuming you get stung for VAT on the gimbal price of £237.35 = £284.82 + £30.51 for 7 day delivery. Just over the target price by 5%. If it slips in under the HMRC radar then that would be rather excellent. Could get it for 3 quid under the £300 mark if you are prepared to wait up to 2 weeks.... :shock:
Do you know if import duty is payable on model aircraft components ?

I was a little thrown off by the confirmation email that told me they would be shipping in chronological order starting . . . JUNE 21st! It's winter for me, United States -mid west, so I can wait but 4 1/2 months caught me off guard.

Venom93corba said:
I was a little thrown off by the confirmation email that told me they would be shipping in chronological order starting . . . JUNE 21st! It's winter for me, United States -mid west, so I can wait but 4 1/2 months caught me off guard.
Didn't state that on mine !
Glen

Venom93corba said:

What?!? I was expecting maybe mid to end of March but June is crazy. I hope that they are just telling people a really late date so that they are happy when it comes earlier…

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart