Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Also, the port side WiFi antenna might induce RF currents into the motor's
dfive circuitry and control board, possibly causing the circuitry there to
malfunction?

An RF choke (ferrite bead, ring, or cylinder) might be needed on the wires to the motor?

I do not know, just thinking of the electronic possibilities.

Same issue for the Dronexpert. The first reviewer of that said that he didn't notice much difference:

whitelens said:
I did not see any difference in video loss . . . however, my connection has been cutting in and out (bad board or something), so it did go out about twice during this particular test flight. But it was not any different than before. I did get it about 1/4 (half KM) away and it kept the signal.
I'm waiting on my local dealer to get a new batch of PV2 in, then I will buy a new one from them, and send this back to DJI for repair.

Designed slightly differently, the port potor could be moved up about an inch or so,
to better allow for the camera's internal WiFi antenna to function as intended.
However, I do not see an immediate easy nice solution. Tests needed, it seems.

If you are waiting for new stock to arrive at a dealer from DJI, it might be
better to look to other dealers, since new stock arrivals are probably being
blocked by the recent injunction against DJI.

djayz said:
Ok silly question perhaps but WHY is this gimbal black colored when it's specifically designed for the phantom vision which is all White????

It would have been far better as white to blend in with the visions design.

Otherwise it looks awesome but I think it should definitely be white!

I had the impression it was going to be white. I had posted a question to him before and he said yes, it will come in white. Perhaps these are just pre-prod samples?

djayz said:
Ok silly question perhaps but WHY is this gimbal black colored when it's specifically designed for the phantom vision which is all White???? It would have been far better as white to blend in with the visions design. Otherwise it looks awesome but I think it should definitely be white!

drone4me said:
I had the impression it was going to be white.

Alright, alright, alright, FINE.... you can have your fancy white.... :D

I actually prefer the black, but it seems as if the people have spoken!

Attachments

• White Vision Mount.jpg
    White Vision Mount.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 371
Rotorpixel said:
djayz said:
Ok silly question perhaps but WHY is this gimbal black colored when it's specifically designed for the phantom vision which is all White???? It would have been far better as white to blend in with the visions design. Otherwise it looks awesome but I think it should definitely be white!

drone4me said:

Hmm, I think I prefer the black 1 for some reason.

Keri,
Will you be making both colors or just 1?

Rotorpixel said:
djayz said:

drone4me said:

Good come back Keri well done !!
Glen

Rotorpixel said:
djayz said:

drone4me said:

I really like the fact that I can read the "do not cover" warning on the side of the camera. Oh yeah, and the white looks great too!

Another new gimbal seems to be having trouble with the weight of the lens adapter and filter. Will the Rotorpixel gimbal be able to operate with this additional weight?
I am new to this forum. I am trying to learn as much as I can before I receive my Vision.
Thank You to the people here willing to share your knowledge and experiences.

Nicely done Keri! The white looks good. Now hopefully the motors and the rest of it are white too or at least available as white.

I guess I vote for the white also enough said there. I have a few questions when we get down to it's ready to fly?
1. Price out the door to my door?
2. Are the wires in the one video going to be there for power off the original power supply gimbal?
3. Is the 7th channel for manual control also going to be available like in dronexpert?
4. Weight, performance time to expect to fly with the installation or there of with it installed?
5. Video examples to see what to expect with this product installed or it can do?

Might as well lay the cards on the table and here is what I see most asked what the product will in a market that is just growing with more to come in the future I'm sure.
thanks Keri if you can help. :?:

Rotorpixel said:
djayz said:

drone4me said:

Hi
I would actually prefer it in Black, because that can help you to see the direction of the Vision better.

Very nice to see the cut outs to let the antenna work its way out!!! :)

Rotorpixel said:
djayz said:

drone4me said:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl