Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

I have searched through the forums trying to find a generic "Phantom 2 Vision" forum......is there one, and the link?

EricT said:
mcurrier said:
EricT said:
I have searched through the forums trying to find a generic "Phantom 2 Vision" forum......is there one, and the link?

viewforum.php?f=7

This I already knew is the home page....it is a generic P2V page I am after. Oh well.....
:? What are you looking for exactly Eric ?

dirkclod said:

I am looking for a generic Phantom 2 Vision forum that covers the bird itself......sort of like this Rotorpixel forum that covers the 3rd party gimbal. Not sure if a generic forum exists, or if there are specific Phantom 2 Vision forums that cover the numerous aspects of it. TIA.

EricT said:
dirkclod said:

I am looking for a generic Phantom 2 Vision forum that covers the bird itself......sort of like this Rotorpixel forum that covers the 3rd party gimbal. Not sure if a generic forum exists, or if there are specific Phantom 2 Vision forums that cover the numerous aspects of it. TIA.

The main page is for the Generic P2 Vision. Everything from mods to camera to wifi to the craft itself...all Sub-posts within the "DJI Phantom Vision" forum are issues relating to the Vision.(or are supposed to be)

You'll probably need to search for keywords that are within the topics you seek, and of course the further you go back, the more there will be in regards to the evolution of this craft. However, old information may still be of use.

Has Keri indicated if or when they will be a 3rd Axis upgrade for the Rotorpixel Gimbal?

It would be nice to know his future plans on this upgrade for this Gimbal.
Maybe have to get one of these retracts for my Vision.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTcs5LmsXao[/youtube]

RCRookie said:
Has Keri indicated if or when they will be a 3rd Axis upgrade for the Rotorpixel Gimbal?

It would be nice to know his future plans on this upgrade for this Gimbal.
Maybe have to get one of these retracts for my Vision.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTcs5LmsXao[/youtube]

I like it :D

Does anyone have a RPG and a Flytrex Live? I was wondering where you would mount the Flytrex.

GaryDZ said:
Does anyone have a RPG and a Flytrex Live? I was wondering where you would mount the Flytrex.

I want to know this too, as I already have the Flytrex Live 3G and I have a Rotorpixel Gimbal on order. Someone must have an idea of the best place to locate the Flytrex once the RPG has been installed?

Can anyone help GaryDZ and myself with this please?

I think MadMitch88 has it. Maybe he will show up.

I also posted this in "General Discussion" because I was not getting an answer here. Sorry.
Great solution! Thanks!

Hi all,

Do you know if you purchase a Rotorpixel gimbal now, do you get the new parts that are in the store (including the smaller motors) or do you get the old parts?

Jdruding said:
Hi all,

Do you know if you purchase a Rotorpixel gimbal now, do you get the new parts that are in the store (including the smaller motors) or do you get the old parts?

You get the new version... I love mine. Very well made.

-slinger

I'm thinking buying a RP but I have some questions, could you please help me?

1- do I have to pay taxes if I send it to USA?
2 - is recommended to use extended legs? If it is, what would you recommend?
3 - what is the RP weight?

Thanks in advance for your help

Very impressed with Rotorpixel delivery. I ordered mine late afternoon on 10th February, and it arrived at my home here in the UK this morning 17th February. That's pretty fast from Canada, and much sooner than I expected. :)

fanelectronico said:

1 - May depend where you are located.
2 - I have not seen where it is. I did not on a P2V.
3 - Can not tell you that. Maybe on their web site, check there.
I can tell you they are GREAT!

Happyflyer said:
fanelectronico said:

1 - May depend where you are located.
2 - I have not seen where it is. I did not on a P2V.
3 - Can not tell you that. Maybe on their web site, check there.
I can tell you they are GREAT!

Thanks for the answer happyflyer!. I will send it to Florida....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl