Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Well It's 4:30 central time and "NO" notification that my gimbal has shipped. I am not on the slow list. Are we going to have to wait until Monday to get a notice of shipping.

I do thank Keri for at least saying something instead of nothing.

Sorry slinger something must have gone wrong.

jjwalkers said:
Well It's 4:30 central time and "NO" notification that my gimbal has shipped. I am not on the slow list. Are we going to have to wait until Monday to get a notice of shipping.

I do thank Keri for at least saying something instead of nothing.

DOH !!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

tedw123 said:
I am truly amazed... new gimbal... that business... have the latest and greatest... product pictured!

Above is all that I got out of what you wrote. Thanks for contributing another useful moan, tedw123.

jjwalkers said:

Nothing has gone wrong! We're still working on them. Packaging, checking through email history for every person's order (in case of address changes, overlooked cancellations, colour changes, etc.), and creating shipping labels takes much longer than you might think. Doing all of this carefully is a very time-intensive process. They're all in boxes now waiting to have shipping labels slapped on them.

Keri

Good info. Happy to read we are getting close.
Thanks.

3463 has shipped !!!! :D :D :D

-slinger

Rotorpixel said:
tedw123 said:
I am truly amazed... new gimbal... that business... have the latest and greatest... product pictured!

Above is all that I got out of what you wrote. Thanks for contributing another useful moan, tedw123.

jjwalkers said:

Nothing has gone wrong! We're still working on them. Packaging, checking through email history for every person's order (in case of address changes, overlooked cancellations, colour changes, etc.), and creating shipping labels takes much longer than you might think. Doing all of this carefully is a very time-intensive process. They're all in boxes now waiting to have shipping labels slapped on them.

Keri

Keri wrote that nothing was wrong. My remark to slinger was something must have gone wrong, which was just a joke to slinger, but something did go wrong. Keri said the long wait was because they were checking every persons e-mail to make sure everything was right on the order before shipping. Well I guess my order wasn't checked too well. I ordered a white gimbal, then changed it to black
which was received by Keri. I also asked and paid for Fedex shipping. Post shipping is way too slow. Well I got my shipping notice, white gimbal with Post shipping. Now I sent an e-mail to Keri advising him of the mistake. I hope that Keri stops the first order and ships me the right order. If not, I hope he ships a black one by Fedex and I will return the white one once I get it which should be after I receive the black one. I will let you know how it works out. Enjoy your Gimbal. You too slinger

John

No wonder it takes "forever" for Keri to ship gimbals, if he has to double check every order to see if people have changed their minds and cancelled, changed their minds and want another color or changed their minds and want different shipping. On top of every customer questioning if the gimbal has been shipped and when to expect it to be shipped, and if he is going out of business or on holiday in the Caribbean...

All the best to Keri and his endless efforts to make every customer happy.

DKDarkness said:
No wonder it takes "forever" for Keri to ship gimbals, if he has to double check every order to see if people have changed their minds and cancelled, changed their minds and want another color or changed their minds and want different shipping. On top of every customer questioning if the gimbal has been shipped and when to expect it to be shipped, and if he is going out of business or on holiday in the Caribbean...

All the best to Keri and his endless efforts to make every customer happy.

I actually got a nice note from Keri regarding a note I sent him a few weeks ago...

> Subject: Gimbal production...
>
> Message: I have an order in for one of your gimbals and have heard nothing
> from you as of yet. My order is only two weeks old and I'm not complaining
> about the wait. My concern is the total lack of communications we're now
> seeing from RotorPixel. Just a small note regarding the status of your
> gimbal manufacturing would suffice. "We're having a few problems" We're
> shipping 200 a week" "We're waiting for components" would go a long way
> towards allaying anxieties in those who have already paid for your product.
>
> I'm one of the moderators on PhantomPilots.com and I see people getting
> "impatient" with your company, yet again...
>
> Please take the time to occasionally submit a status...
>
> Thanks
> (Sent via Rotorpixel)

We're painfully aware of the communication problems, and once this
backorder is gone, we're hoping that things should be much more
smooth.

Your order is ready to ship now, so expect a shipping notification tonight.

Thanks,

Keri
--
Keri Wilk | Rotorpixel | www.rotorpixel.com

Rotorpixel said:
tedw123 said:

jjwalkers said:

Keri

Keri,

I'm not moaning, simply stating fact. I'm the guy that ordered mine the first day your website launched, waited 12 weeks only to open the box and find out you shipped me the wrong color! I then contacted you about replacing with the correct color and you took 2 weeks to respond to me.

I wish you would pay as much attention to your incorrectly filled prepaid orders as you do this thread!! What excuse do you have for not replying to my incorrect order for two weeks Keri? If you would learn to pay attention to paying customers, maybe you wouldn't have to read factual negative statements about you and the way you run your business!

Darkness must be in the dark, it's called doing business. I will agree Mr. Darkness that it takes a lot of work to get everything right
but people do expect some communication. Just think our way, we sent about $400.00 to a company that we don't know in another country, Money up front, with no phone number to contact. You wait a long time not knowing what's going on. We know nothing about this company and how many people they employ. I for one have never ordered from a company you can't get in contact with so it is a little frustrating for some of us. I do wish keri the best and maybe from now on since they have caught up things will be different. I did e-mail keri and told him my order looked wrong. He did in fact e-mail me back and said from what I read into it is that I am getting a black gimbal with shipping as fast as FedEx. I don't think it is but we will see. Good Luck Keri and thanks

I go to the car dealership. Order a car that costs $33,000,- I sign a contract that says I will buy the car that is build to my specifications. The car is produced in France. I hear nothing for 2 months. I get the wrong color. I get a $1,000,- discount or the option not to buy it. Real story. Yes, I don't pay until I get the car, there IS a difference, I agree.

Turns out my car drives just as well, regardless of color.

To anyone in the USA that has their gimbal and used Canada post with tracking: How long did it take until you received your shipment?

That's a good question Happyflyer. I asked for fedex but got Canadapost which I think is like smart post in the US which is so slow,
turtles pass the mail truck.

DKDarkness said:
I go to the car dealership. Order a car that costs $33,000,- I sign a contract that says I will buy the car that is build to my specifications. The car is produced in France. I hear nothing for 2 months. I get the wrong color. I get a $1,000,- discount or the option not to buy it. Real story. Yes, I don't pay until I get the car, there IS a difference, I agree.

Turns out my car drives just as well, regardless of color.

Had a gotten a response from Keri in a timely manner and he'd at least offered to resolve the issue I honestly would have cared less. I just don't appreciate lack of response. I've owned a business for 20 years and customer service after the sale is key. A two week response after the fact is unacceptable in my opinion.

Happyflyer said:
To anyone in the USA that has their gimbal and used Canada post with tracking: How long did it take until you received your shipment?

The Fedex service that you've paid for normally takes "5 business days" to deliver to US destinations. The Canada Post service that we're using takes "4-6 business days", and typically actually takes 3-5 business days... even faster than they advertise! Customs delays can happen on any package at any point, so this sort of anomaly can add another day or two onto the shipment, regardless of shipping method (even "overnight" services!). Both services are almost identically priced, so we're not profiting from the change - we just know that packages tend to arrive faster, than Fedex Ground.

In any case, please believe me when I say that it is a very reliable service that we've used for around 500 gimbals so far in the US alone. None have been lost/damaged, none have been mysteriously delayed, and all have arrived as expected.

Let me know if you have any other questions, or concerns.

Keri

keri

thanks for the up date. my shipping tracking now said my package should be here by the 12th. that's a Sunday.

After fitting the RP my lights changed colors , what can I do Keri ? ;) :D

Attachments

• DSC01823_DxO.jpg
    DSC01823_DxO.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 414
jjwalkers said:
keri

thanks for the up date. my shipping tracking now said my package should be here by the 12th. that's a Sunday.

Yes, Canada Post is known to sometimes deliver on weekends around busy periods and holidays (October 13 is Thanksgiving in Canada).

Keri

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart