Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Pull_Up said:
Please tell me who my gang members are, it's no fun not knowing I had one. If you can demonstrate who I've jumped on who had said anything critical in a genuine manner please let me know. On the other hand there do seem to be some who have some strange desire to see this particular product fail for some bizarre reason not based in fact or technical accuracy. As a happy owner of the product I find that behaviour somewhat disingenuous.

I think I said (yes, just checked) that everyone is entitled to an opinion, but those who have cancelled this product, bought another, but still like to come along and dig a little... Well, I personally find that funny.

Anyway, sorry for the further off-topic - back to talking about the gimbal for our "helicopters".

No need to bow...

Nobody wants to see this thing fail. Why would we? Seriously, what you are talking about? People have every right to come in here with ANY topic related to this product. If its a complaint about the wait, or false promises, so be it. How about maybe you worry about your little videos and let others say what they want in here? Sound good?

Getting a bit defensive there, mate. I was referring to the poster in the original post of mine you quoted, not you. You've only made 6 posts, none negative as far as I'm aware. Interesting you chose to attack me and not the poster whose content I was agreeing with. Someone else with an agenda?

Anyway, so as not to take this yet further off topic (sorry Geert) I'm happy to discuss your concerns further via PM.

Pull_Up said:
Getting a bit defensive there, mate. I was referring to the poster in the original post of mine you quoted, not you. You've only made 6 posts, none negative as far as I'm aware. Interesting you chose to attack me and not the poster whose content I was agreeing with. Someone else with an agenda?

Anyway, so as not to take this yet further off topic (sorry Geert) I'm happy to discuss your concerns further via PM.

Stating facts isn't getting defensive. Let's agree to disagree.

Gimbal #431 Arrived in the UK today, it only got posted on Friday last week, so thats good service. Managed to get it fitted and a quick test flight in after i got home from work, must say that I'm really pleased with the results , the video did have a little jello but i believe this can be removed by adjusting the dampers. The thing that I'm not pleased with is the Blackhawk antenna which also arrived today,only managed to fly out 800 feet before the wifi signal was lost no matter which way i had the phantom pointing.

wgasja said:
Gimbal #431 Arrived in the UK today, it only got posted on Friday last week, so thats good service. Managed to get it fitted and a quick test flight in after i got home from work, must say that I'm really pleased with the results , the video did have a little jello but i believe this can be removed by adjusting the dampers. The thing that I'm not pleased with is the Blackhawk antenna which also arrived today,only managed to fly out 800 feet before the wifi signal was lost no matter which way i had the phantom pointing.

I'm getting 2400ft with my Blackhawk and Rotorpixel combination at any orientation. Is this an issue with the latest app version as others have reported? I'm away and haven't flown with the new version as yet, although I have seen reports of WiFi range issues from some...

wgasja said:

Can't wait to get mine, I'm probably a few weeks yet, in relation to your Blackhawk, I had the same issues and eventually solved it with good quality ufl leads which then doubled my range , I had bought poor quality ones from Amazon initially, and then bought some better ones from there and it was fine.

Pull_Up said:
wgasja said:

I'm getting 2400ft with my Blackhawk and Rotorpixel combination at any orientation. Is this an issue with the latest app version as others have reported? I'm away and haven't flown with the new version as yet, although I have seen reports of WiFi range issues from some...

If that the cause ,then i will try and back date the app, already downgraded firmware from 3.0 to 2.0 because of the 7th channel issue.

If anyone preferably in USA to avoid me shipping hassle would like a Black Rotorpixel gimbal and avoid the wait, message me. I received yesterday but have decided to take a different route.

FlyingFox said:
wgasja said:

Can't wait to get mine, I'm probably a few weeks yet, in relation to your Blackhawk, I had the same issues and eventually solved it with good quality ufl leads which then doubled my range , I had bought poor quality ones from Amazon initially, and then bought some better ones from there and it was fine.

i was thinking that myself, i'v not had good results with the tp link antenna i bought, where did you get the ufl leads from ?

The 1st ones which didn't work were from Amazon, but there's loads of choices, the 2nd ones were from eBay from the USA took a 4 days to arrive. I bet Maplins do them? (I think your in the uk too)
Just try to buy a good quality one, or get one from Will at horizon £5 on his cables page

Bjorn Thore said:
Jre said:
I've canceled my order.

While I would love to give RotorPixel my business, unfortunately I can't. I've been patiently waiting for 2+ months while my $409 has been held up. Have not received my gimbal and based on the latest numbers it would still be far off.

This is no longer an ideal or affordable solution for me (not that it was really affordable to begin with).

Going to try selling my custom P2V and get the P2V+ with 3-axis gimbal and no exposed wires.

I have also cancel my RP gimbal for a week ago, but the rotor pixel haven't confirmed my cancelation. What to do???

Seems to me this is growing trend, I don't know why the hostilities.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

rfernandez said:
Yeh. he will ramp up when all the orders that has not been canceled have been filled sometime around 2020

It must be a case of Rotorpixel envy that brings the Taco trolls into this thread over and over.
I have not seen Rotorpixel customers trolling in the Taco thread, but I suppose that is because they are enjoying their purchase or anxiously awaiting its arrival knowing they purchased a quality gimbal.

BManCan said:
rfernandez said:
Yeh. he will ramp up when all the orders that has not been canceled have been filled sometime around 2020

It must be a case of Rotorpixel envy that brings the Taco trolls into this thread over and over.
I have not seen Rotorpixel customers trolling in the Taco thread, but I suppose that is because they are enjoying their purchase or anxiously awaiting its arrival knowing they purchased a quality gimbal.

+1 ... love it ..... it gotta be the love from them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja5qOR-eyFo

Just a word about the 7th Channel Hack ..... Don't do it. I did it on mine and had to use a friends computer because you can't do it on a Mac. Now I can't set up my Gimbal because the 7th channel hack screws the DJI app and firmware. Now I have to undo the hack. It is nothing but a pain in the azz and a waster of money. just saying.

Seems to me this is growing trend, I don't know why the hostilities.. :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]
What's so hostile about someone wanting their money back after 3 months and no product?

BigSky said:
Seems to me this is growing trend, I don't know why the hostilities.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
What's so hostile about someone wanting their money back after 3 months and no product?[/quote]

It was exactly 8 weeks this Monday from the opening of pre-orders on Feb 10th.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT