RC Signal Lost permanently after firmware upgrade

Reaction score
All, just upgraded my firmware to the latest version today on my P3S (not sure where to check the firmware version in the app?) I'm assuming I need to find the directions how to link the RC back to the P3S, but wanted to ask if this is a known bug/issue that anyone else has experienced? I took a screen shot after they would not sync up, have rebooted everything - RC, the drone, etc.

Attachments

• RC lost.jpg
    RC lost.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 429
Yes, sometimes when you do a FW update you need to relink the RC with the drone.

The easiest way is after everything is powered up, push the relink button on the drone till it turns red. Have the Go app booted up already, and have the relink option on screen. Then just hit relink on the Go app while that light is still red, and it will change to green once done. And the large LED light on your RC should also be green at that point.

Reactions: DividedSky
The easiest way is after everything is powered up, push the relink button on the drone till it turns red. Have the Go app booted up already, and have the relink option on screen. Then just hit relink on the Go app while that light is still red, and it will change to green once done. And the large LED light on your RC should also be green at that point.
Will do, I'll give it shot. Thanks to both for the quick reply

Reactions: DividedSky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl