Pre-Orders that are Placed

3074...got mine last night. sweet. This thing is tough, I already chipped two blades and cracked one of the blade guards, but I thought slamming into the pergola would have done much more damage. Switched out the blades and epoxied the guard and back in the air. I also learned what the string that came with the guards is for.

sdkirby said:
Lots of things to crash in to. I darn near totaled a home built drone flying it in my neighborhood. The Phantom is a thousand times easier to fly than a manual mode drone.

With the popularity of these things DJI may have to include out very own ACARS to avoid mid-air drone collisions! :cool:

Anyone knows a vendor in Europe that has the vision+ in stock or will have soon?
I've ordered it directly through DJI but thinking of canceling my order so I'll get one sooner.

depro said:
Anyone knows a vendor in Europe that has the vision+ in stock or will have soon?
I've ordered it directly through DJI but thinking of canceling my order so I'll get one sooner.

I did same as you. Looking same and seems no dealers has it in stock. All noticed to be ship after 29. I ordered mine 21 and You?

I ordered mine on the 15th and am about #4500. I emailed them last night and they told me it will ship within 48 hours.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

mchrol said:
I did same as you. Looking same and seems no dealers has it in stock. All noticed to be ship after 29. I ordered mine 21 and You?
I've ordered the 19th. Hopefully they'll ship soon without to much delay.

My order was placed Monday 4/21/14 from Daves Motors and it arrived today 4/25/14 :)

EskimoPie said:
I ordered mine on the 15th and am about #4500. I emailed them last night and they told me it will ship within 48 hours.

Woooohoooo! Mine is listed as shipped on the DJI site now! The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

EskimoPie said:
EskimoPie said:

Woooohoooo! Mine is listed as shipped on the DJI site now! The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

who did you email? ive tried emailing onlinesale@dji and sales@dji and keep getting the run around. what did you tell them in your email?

lilwheat said:
My P2V+ was cleared in Cincinnati and is on the 8 hour boring ride to PA, looks like I won't have mine until Monday at the earliest. Emphasis on earliest because this is where things with DHL get interesting in my area. I have had things shipped to me from NJ (half hour ride over the bridge) that ended up routing through MD, back up to CT, to Harrisburg then to me.. took 5 days.

C'mon DHL!
Holy crap, mine just showed up! Even though DHL thinks it is in Harrisburg. I guess it's just going to have to take the trip to Ocean City, NJ this weekend with me!

Those who ordered after 15th expect it on early may, mine was ordered on 10th, shipped 3 days ago and guess what... Its stucked on DHL customs 100 km from me so I will not get it on weekend.

vjdave said:
I emailed DJI to cancel my order then logged into my paypal account to reverse the charges. I got sick of hearing nothing from DJI after multiple email attempts. I ordered from MotionRC instead. They said they will ship out tomorrow. Woohoo!

Big thanks for mentioning MotionRC. I had pre-ordered through Amazon, but after not being able to get an estimated ship date from them, I cancelled my order, then ordered from MotionRC at about 11pm on 4/23. My P2V+ was shipped on 4/24 via UPS 3day, however since I'm just a few hours from MotionRC, it ended up arriving just as I got home from lunch.

My Vision plus shipped today from Amazon. Tracking shows it will arrive Tuesday. Glad I didn't cancel my order.

I just sent DJI the third email to cancel my order if it ain't already shipped...NOTHING! No props or nothing... silence is deafening. :oops:

stretf355 said:
I just sent DJI the third email to cancel my order if it ain't already shipped...NOTHING! No props or nothing... silence is deafening. :oops:

Yeah, it is really annoying. I wrote three mails with order number and they asked just today " May I know your order number?" God ****. I prefer DJI website, cause our dealers will be equipped with birds at the end probably. As I see now, there is no difference. I ordered 21st and will receive maybe in 5th May. 4 holidays In beg. of May and no chance before end of April to receive.

I made my order directly from DJI at 16th of April. After receiving the email about the delays in shipping, I decided to wait for some time, because all the retailers in Europe seemed to be taking only pre-orders and there was none in stock available.

Then I noticed from this forum that some customers have succesfully had their P2V+ shipped after contacting directly the DJI, so I sent an email to [email protected] and this seemed to help, because after only 4 hours I received an email, which confirmed that my drone is now shipped from Shenzen, China. At this moment it is already on it's way in Hong Kong, so hopefully I will get it on my hands next week.

DJI has a really strange way to treat their customers waiting for their orders to be delivered. I just wonder if my email really made the difference to get the order shipped or was it just my time in the queue? :eek:

-jonzalez-

marine9 said:
My Vision plus shipped today from Amazon. Tracking shows it will arrive Tuesday. Glad I didn't cancel my order.

Did you order it from amazon llc or a seller on amazon ?
And when did you first place the order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT