Possible legal action??

Hi Dave,

Would you be kind enough to let me know what the brand and model of your replacement unit is? Email address below signature.

Respectfully,
John
[email protected]

w1cdo said:
Hi Dave,

Would you be kind enough to let me know what the brand and model of your replacement unit is? Email address below signature.

Respectfully,
John
[email protected]

Hi w1cdo, well just left the hobby shop and I could just puke I'm so frustrated. turns out the best fix for my issue was not to sell but to modify. The quadcopter I "was" going to get I was talked out of by the store owner. It was the Walkera 350. He has them in Stock ready to sell, the guy flew it for me and showed me a bunch of "bad" things about it.

So on to the answer I will be getting the Phantom 2 with quality gimbal +a transmitter + a 7" monitor + a battery/charger for the monitor. All for around $1300 + a new gopro 3 black $400. There were a few other options and upgrades for 40 or 50 bucks but with that package I'd be good to go. Apparently this is the setup most people are using. They record in 4k video and do screen shots to get the photos since you can't at this time take stills remotely.

Dave

dkyacht said:
I thought the camera on the P2V+ was gonna be better that the gopro3+ boy was I wrong. I've been very underwhelmed by its quality even on the best of days.

They record in 4k video and do screen shots to get the photos since you can't at this time take stills remotely.

If camera quality was your beef, using screen shots for stills is no answer.
That's a big step backwards in quality.

The camera quality was not the main issue, not really even the 2nd issue. I'm gonna do some testing with screen shots from 4k video and see the results. It should be more that acceptable at that resolution I would think.

Dave

I haven't followed this thread or problem, but in regards to heat, I've flown in 100 degree + temps and haven't experienced a problem (so far).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl