POLL: Average age of a Phantom flyer

Where's the Poll data? :?

39 years here..... I think the high cost of entry into the sport will put the median age around 40-45 years old...
20 somethings will fly parrot drones..... Just saying.....

PS... I LOVE MY BIRD !!

46 Here, photographer,and waiting for my first Phantom 2, to be an active member of this lovley forum :)

Guards I am 82 years old, I fly my phantom at least 3 to 4 times per week in the summer time I enjoy it very much, I used to fly model helicopters for years, also model planes, this suits me better now that I am older and have slower reactions

Guards,
For me you are KING OF THE HILL !!!
82 years and still a RC man :mrgreen:
Very Nice

45... But I look...well..45.

67 here! I win!

For this who put it in their profile, you can see their age.

So, I'm the old fart at 62!

sherpa said:
67 here! I win!

So, I'm NOT the old fart! Wow, I'm young again!

Edit: I've had RC 'stuff' since my 40's. I was into helicopters and I purchased two large scaled used helicopters and probably 4 electrics, then two planes. I made the mistake of using a three channel plane for my first flight. I forget what that design was called, but it didn't have the typical elevators, rudders, etc.

I found the perfect fling field. The only obstacle was a power line. I hit it seconds into the flight! Momth's later, I found a beautiful field and crashed way out in it. Mi drove out to it, not knowing until I talked to a farmer later, what my tire tracks did.

I never attempted to fly a single helicopter! I was turned off by the steep learning curve. You know, I need to sell most of that stuff! That is my RC history. Drones, with aerial photography is what renewed my interest. I am curious about a 6 foot wingspan, hover plane. Mthe price is the problem as I want FPV for my P2.

There you have my life, RC history. Oh, I forgot one! Probably around age 12, I had a 'gas' plane with a control line, that I flew in the horse pasture. I got dizzy!

47. I love all flying machines!

My average age is 9663 days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl