POLL: Average age of a Phantom flyer

CaptMike said:
Since I didn't read the past 12 Pages...

I thought I might be one of the Oldest Kids here but I see 60 and 68.

I'm 58.
As you get older you have less and less ways to have fun and this is a fun thing to do at a moderate cost and if you are like me and do not mind catching H&D from your wife you can fly in any weather because I just take my quads into the living room and fire them up. Not so much flying as hovering but it is still fun to do just to see if you can stay in the open areas.

I was born in September 1949 so that makes me....humm where is that calculator? After reading 13 pages (thank god most of the posts are very short) I see that there might be other folks who were born in the same world I was, back when things where great with shows like "Sky King" (brought to you by Nabisco) that helped get me into flying..

48 years old child from the Netherlands :lol: :lol:

25, I'm actually glad to see older folks into it. I worry that I'll loose touch with technology when I get older but it looks like there's hope!

62 and my first RC device, all other info in my signature. Just trying to find something to get me out of the house.

mid 40's. Into RC since a kid, planes helicopters cars etc. This one however is the best !

ajridgedell said:
25, I'm actually glad to see older folks into it. I worry that I'll loose touch with technology when I get older but it looks like there's hope!

This is my first RC, as of last fall, and I have learned a vast amount about EE and flight. That continuous learning is a big part of the hook for me. In a couple decades from now, my only change will lowering the ground station tripod as I fly from my wheel chair. ;)

Kelly

BJames said:

So. What's the running average?
I don't think age comes in to it men will all ways want toys to play with. How many men out there went out and got some sort of toy for their first born, like a RC car or something like that I know I did

58...out of RC's for a number of years till we were at a beach wedding where the photographer was using a Vision...I was hooked!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT