POLL: Average age of a Phantom flyer

Mcyz250 said:
Being 14 suddenly seems like a crime on this site :lol:

Someone get the baby food coupons out! :lol:

67-1/2. Saw a few videos and thought it would be fun. Bought a small, and I mean small Hubsan 107. Some made it look easy to fly. Not so. Then I saw a multi-thousand dollar big quad on TV that had GPS. That sold the deal. Decided on the DJI P2V after watching many videos about them just "hanging in the air." Got mine last week. Tons of fun!
:D

Mcyz250 said:
:cry: oh how I saw this coming :D

There isn't one of us that wouldn't trade everything we have to be 14 again, and if I were 14 again here's what I'd do.

I'd tell my mom and dad I loved them everyday, because I never understood how short a time I'd have with them. I'd study harder in school so that my lack of education didn't hold me back. I'd ask more of girls I liked to go out, because years later I found out they liked me too. And I'd always be the best me I could be, and not try to be someone or something I wasn't. Turns out no one is better at being me than I am, so it's a pretty easy deal.

But during all that, I'd just have more fun, cause being 14 is great.

I'm 73 absolutely a beginner in the RC world I have been looking for a new hobby since a botched surgery caused me to have to stop my other hobbies like fishing and hunting. I was an engineering manager in Silicon Valley for 30+ years. RC seems a good fit.

CarlJ said:
Mcyz250 said:
:cry: oh how I saw this coming :D

There isn't one of us that wouldn't trade everything we have to be 14 again, and if I were 14 again here's what I'd do.

I'd tell my mom and dad I loved them everyday, because I never understood how short a time I'd have with them. I'd study harder in school so that my lack of education didn't hold me back. I'd ask more of girls I liked to go out, because years later I found out they liked me too. And I'd always be the best me I could be, and not try to be someone or something I wasn't. Turns out no one is better at being me than I am, so it's a pretty easy deal.

But during all that, I'd just have more fun, cause being 14 is great.

Guess I better seize the day then :)

I told everyone we had smart kids here.

wkf94025 said:
56. New to RC, but flew and crashed and fixed the Cox PT 19 Flight Trainer for many years as a kid.

Kelly

Ahh, the Cox trainer. I had one of those too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20