PolarPro Cinema Series filters

Reactions: Itsagoodalife
Hey Jeff, just wanted to take the time to say what a pleasure dealing with you has been. Great hassle free costomer service. Thanks again

Was going to order the cinema sets and the backpack but bumped the shipping to 59$. So thought twice about it.
The Cinema Series is inexpensive to ship, the BackPack is a pain to ship internationally, it costs a lot to ship.
The filters are only $12.99 to Canada or $14.99 international.
Jeff

If you order from our website (www.polarprofilters.com) , I can add in a case and gimbal lock to your order.
Just shoot me the order number when you have it and I will get the items added in!
[email protected]

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
I just ordered two sets of filters from you guys, is this an open offer to all members here? My order number was 2299920767.
Thanks,
Brian.

<edit> I sent you an email but I also had a thought, I was thinking it sure would be nice if you guys offered a complete collection for one low price. Something that included all of your filters in a complete kit with the cases, gimbal guard and pack for new adopters of the Phantom 4. I already own all of your filters other than the new cinema filters which I just ordered but it sure would be a nice kit to purchase if I was just starting out with the new bird.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Jeff,
I just ordered two sets of filters from you guys, is this an open offer to all members here? My order number was 2299920767.
Thanks,
Brian.

<edit> I sent you an email but I also had a thought, I was thinking it sure would be nice if you guys offered a complete collection for one low price. Something that included all of your filters in a complete kit with the cases, gimbal guard and pack for new adopters of the Phantom 4. I already own all of your filters other than the new cinema filters which I just ordered but it sure would be a nice kit to purchase if I was just starting out with the new bird.

Cheers!
Hey Brian! I received your email and will add in the P4 Lens Cover and the Case!

Thats a great idea! I will look into building something like that for sure.

Jeff

Reactions: Cale262
Hey Brian! I received your email and will add in the P4 Lens Cover and the Case!

Thats a great idea! I will look into building something like that for sure.

Jeff

Thank you sir, much appreciated!

Just ordered the PolarProFilters.com Cinema Series-Vivid Collection for $99.99. There is a $15.00 discount that brings this to $85.00 with free shipping (maybe just in U.S.). I emailed Jeff and he is adding the P4 Lens Cover and the case. Great service and a real bargain.

As a side note, I purchased the PhantomFilters.com set of 4 ND and 1 Polarizer. These filters work by unscrewing the P4 UV filter and dropping in the ND filter and screwing UV filter back on. I'd been happily using the ND8 to reduce shutter speed to twice the frame rate in average sunshine here in the Northeast. The other day it was overcast and the ND8 was not needed. After unscrewing UV filter I could not tap out the ND8. Finally had to use Swiss Army knife to carefully dig out the ND8. I emailed Jakob at PhantomFilters explaining the fear of damaging the ND filters or scratching the UV filter in the process of digging it out. Had not heard back from Jakob for 2 days so went ahead and ordered the Cinema Series because I also saw potential problem with the Polarizer needing to be re-oriented quickly and not being able to easily do so. The Cinema Series Polarizer works by turning the outer ring. Anyone want to purchase my PhantomFilters? :)
Marty

Reactions: PolarPro
Just ordered the PolarProFilters.com Cinema Series-Vivid Collection for $99.99. There is a $15.00 discount that brings this to $85.00 with free shipping (maybe just in U.S.). I emailed Jeff and he is adding the P4 Lens Cover and the case. Great service and a real bargain.

As a side note, I purchased the PhantomFilters.com set of 4 ND and 1 Polarizer. These filters work by unscrewing the P4 UV filter and dropping in the ND filter and screwing UV filter back on. I'd been happily using the ND8 to reduce shutter speed to twice the frame rate in average sunshine here in the Northeast. The other day it was overcast and the ND8 was not needed. After unscrewing UV filter I could not tap out the ND8. Finally had to use Swiss Army knife to carefully dig out the ND8. I emailed Jakob at PhantomFilters explaining the fear of damaging the ND filters or scratching the UV filter in the process of digging it out. Had not heard back from Jakob for 2 days so went ahead and ordered the Cinema Series because I also saw potential problem with the Polarizer needing to be re-oriented quickly and not being able to easily do so. The Cinema Series Polarizer works by turning the outer ring. Anyone want to purchase my PhantomFilters? :)
Marty

Never been a fan of this type of filter and I imagine you are going to love the Polar filters for this and many other reasons :)

I ordered a set of the vivid filters on Friday afternoon and they arrived today along with the lens cover and guard. I live as Far East in Virginia as you can get and these came from California! This company has some of the B E S T customer service I have ever seen! Jeff did exactly what he said he would do! Thanks for being there for us, Jeff!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ordered a set of the vivid filters on Friday afternoon and they arrived today along with the lens cover and guard. I live as Far East in Virginia as you can get and these came from California! This company has some of the B E S T customer service I have ever seen! Jeff did exactly what he said he would do! Thanks for being there for us, Jeff!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Awesome! Glad to help!
Thanks for supporting our brand!

New member to PP and caught this thread. How could I resist ordering these! Another +1 for Jeff and his customer service. He responded within 30 minutes and corrected something I messed up.

Reactions: PolarPro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart