PolarPro Cinema Series filters

Plus one for colour me impressed: six days after asking, a case arrives in New Zealand.
In a world where customer service has become an anachronism it's nice to know some people go the extra mile. Or ten.
Cheers Jeff!

Happy to help!! Thank you for the order!
I already have your basic 3 filter kit. With PL, ND-4, and ND-8. My question is how would the Cinema Shutter models compare to the ND polarizer combined filters that come in the new Professional 6 Pak Kit? I mainly use a 16 right now but I want the absolute best color and clarity possible. Thanks so much for all your help in this forum too. Be placing my order tonight.

I already have your basic 3 filter kit. With PL, ND-4, and ND-8. My question is how would the Cinema Shutter models compare to the ND polarizer combined filters that come in the new Professional 6 Pak Kit? I mainly use a 16 right now but I want the absolute best color and clarity possible. Thanks so much for all your help in this forum too. Be placing my order tonight.
The Cinema Series filters use a slightly better grade glass that has a lower refractive index, as well as multi AR coatings to reduce lens flaring. The main difference you will see is with the AR Coating with reducing the lens flaring when shooting towards the sun. The differences between the glass grades are pretty subtle and most would not notice a difference unless you are doing production work and cropping down 4K resolutions. I personally shoot the Cinema Series Vivid Collection the most, specifically the ND8/PL and the ND16/PL.

Be sure to send me your order number for a free P4 Lens Cover and a Filter case!
[email protected]

Reactions: KevMo Photog
The Cinema Series filters use a slightly better grade glass that has a lower refractive index, as well as multi AR coatings to reduce lens flaring. The main difference you will see is with the AR Coating with reducing the lens flaring when shooting towards the sun. The differences between the glass grades are pretty subtle and most would not notice a difference unless you are doing production work and cropping down 4K resolutions. I personally shoot the Cinema Series Vivid Collection the most, specifically the ND8/PL and the ND16/PL.

Be sure to send me your order number for a free P4 Lens Cover and a Filter case!
[email protected]
So you really like having a polarizer going most of the time then? Is it easy to set the rotation right on it? I feel like I really need a good 32 as well for those midday shoots. Sorry to bug so much man.

So you really like having a polarizer going most of the time then? Is it easy to set the rotation right on it? I feel like I really need a good 32 as well for those midday shoots. Sorry to bug so much man.
I personally like the effect of the polarizer (reduced glare and increased saturation). Some people would much rather just shoot ND's and not have to worry about setting polarization each time. It is definitely a bit more work to set polarization for each shot, but I think its worth putting in the extra time.

Yes the ND32 is great to have in the bag, I have even had to push up to the ND64 while shooting over snow or water a few times.

If you have more questions feel free to ask! Thats what I am here for,

Jeff

I personally like the effect of the polarizer (reduced glare and increased saturation). Some people would much rather just shoot ND's and not have to worry about setting polarization each time. It is definitely a bit more work to set polarization for each shot, but I think its worth putting in the extra time.

Yes the ND32 is great to have in the bag, I have even had to push up to the ND64 while shooting over snow or water a few times.

If you have more questions feel free to ask! Thats what I am here for,

Jeff
Just ordered the Cinema Shutter series Jeff. Def need a good 32. Can't wait to try your 16 too because I've been using a cheaper 16. Can't wait to compare the two. Thx so much man. Do I send you my email or do you get it from my order? Here is my order number Order #2299920926

Just ordered the Cinema Shutter series Jeff. Def need a good 32. Can't wait to try your 16 too because I've been using a cheaper 16. Can't wait to compare the two. Thx so much man. Do I send you my email or do you get it from my order?
Thank you very much for the order, yes please send me an email with your order number so I can get the P4 Lens Cover and Case added in there!
[email protected]

Thanks for the hook up Jeff package arrived today In the UK , just 6 days delivery time , fantastic customer service , can't wait to try the filters , backpack order coming up next !

Reactions: PolarPro

[email protected]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Here is my beef with Polar Pro: every time I go to any authorized reseller, I only find the "packs" sold, nobody sells individual ND filters, I am told that Polar Pro does not want to sell individual filters.
Don't know if this is the truth but I am not willing to buy the "pack" since I only need 1, or the most 2 filters...so today Polar Pro you lost the chance to make some money.

Just got my Cinema Shutter set yesterday Jeff! Thanks so much for the gimble cover and the case too man. Can't believe how much diff the coating actually does look on these. Can't wait to see how they do this weekend! Thanks for the great customer service!

Here is my beef with Polar Pro: every time I go to any authorized reseller, I only find the "packs" sold, nobody sells individual ND filters, I am told that Polar Pro does not want to sell individual filters.
Don't know if this is the truth but I am not willing to buy the "pack" since I only need 1, or the most 2 filters...so today Polar Pro you lost the chance to make some money.

Individual universal P3/P4 filters are available on the polar pro website:

DJI Phantom 4 Filters and Accessories

I know is there and also on many other places, but the point is being able to buy ONE locally and not be forced to buy the whole pack. I am willing to pay $40 for one filter that I need (I have the other ones) and not be forced to shell $99 for a pack and throw the other 2 away.
This is a marketing scheme to get rid off the ones that do not sell as much...not playing the game.

Thanks for the post! We definitely do sell individual filters, just shoot me an email with which ones you would like and I will get you taken care of. We dont offer the single sku filters in retail packaging for our resellers just yet. It is something we are working on, but in the meantime you can order which ever filter you would like from us.

Talk to you soon: [email protected]

Thanks!

Reactions: Chopstix Kid
I know is there and also on many other places, but the point is being able to buy ONE locally and not be forced to buy the whole pack. I am willing to pay $40 for one filter that I need (I have the other ones) and not be forced to shell $99 for a pack and throw the other 2 away.
This is a marketing scheme to get rid off the ones that do not sell as much...not playing the game.
I know what you mean. I'm disgusted that I can't go into my local supermarket and buy them. It's a conspiracy to make me go right into town, organised by the bus company.

I could sit at home, order what I want in just a couple of clicks and then wait until someone delivers it to the door, but that's just the postal service trying to get my hard earned money.
I'm with you Dacon. People just don't get us.

Just got my Cinema Shutter set yesterday Jeff! Thanks so much for the gimble cover and the case too man. Can't believe how much diff the coating actually does look on these. Can't wait to see how they do this weekend! Thanks for the great customer service!
You are very welcome, thanks for the order!

I got some, they work great except it took a while to ship. PolarPro said that it had something to do with the shipping or something that seems unrelated, but i find it a bit coincidental that it shipped the day i called in. Anyway, they are amazing :)
i got the 6-pack

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart