Please tell me what these marks are?

The seller responded through paypal saying she will refund me when I post it back. She said sorry and that her boyfriend told her it was a pro.
I guess that's kinda good news

Reactions: F3honda4me
The seller responded through paypal saying she will refund me when I post it back. She said sorry and that her boyfriend told her it was a pro.
I guess that's kinda good news
Well hopefully she's good for her word and you can get your money back and move on. Clearly the boyfriend couldn't read the info on the box he bought it in, bit strange. Anyway, was reading that Amazon goes live very shortly and there may be some bargains leading into Xmas. I've noticed retailers like JBHiFi and Kogan have already started discounting DJI stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: David_Cambridge
It was originally advertised for $2,000 AU, but negotiated down to $1750 inc postage. It was supposed to be a P4P and I even asked her if the second battery was the bigger capacity made for the P4P rather than the P4 and she said yes.
It was not bought through Amazon, but Gumtree (aussie site), but paid with Paypal and now it is up to them. Pretty sure I'll get refunded but maybe the P5 will be out by the time I get my money back lol.

Solly,

I am sorry for your disapointment. I came close to buy a used P4 on EBay and just as I was going to send my Paypal payment, someone pointed out a refurbished P4 straight from DJI. I bought it for $800USD. It is really like brand new in the box, along with the one year warranty. So far I've enjoyed 180 flights and 24 hours of flawless flying. I got the same kind of deal with my refurbished Mini Pad 2 from Apple. Good deals do happen! Cheers from Canada.

Solly,

I am sorry for your disapointment. I came close to buy a used P4 on EBay and just as I was going to send my Paypal payment, someone pointed out a refurbished P4 straight from DJI. I bought it for $800USD. It is really like brand new in the box, along with the one year warranty. So far I've enjoyed 180 flights and 24 hours of flawless flying. I got the same kind of deal with my refurbished Mini Pad 2 from Apple. Good deals do happen! Cheers from Canada.
That's great. They reckon everything happens for a reason, so we'll see what happens. In the meantime I have my P3S which I love, oh and the P4, wonder if I should clock up a few miles on it before paypal want me to send it back lol

So you get 35 kms range?

I've played with different a tenna combinations on my P3S. My best is 3.22 kms in CE area.

What I don't like about the itelite and maxx is that they are directional. I don't need the hassle of trying to keep the remote pointed to the bird

So you get 35 kms range?

I've played with different a tenna combinations on my P3S. My best is 3.22 kms in CE area.

What I don't like about the itelite and maxx is that they are directional. I don't need the hassle of trying to keep the remote pointed to the bird

Have a look at the Titan Atlas for a amplified omni directional, they have 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz models

Titan Drones, Inc.

Reactions: Solly747400

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72