PLEASE STOP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, it's 1 thread after another about why you are keeping your P3 and wouldn't buy a P4 because it adds nothing to your flying enjoyment. Fine, stay on the P3 site and talk amongst each other. This site, P4, is for the enjoyment of people who are getting a P4. Stop all your opinions on a quad you have never even held in your hands. You have no idea how it flys, as you have never flown it. You don't know if the pictures and videos are the same, worse or better than the P3, as you haven't seen them yet. 1 year ago it was the same threads about the P3 vs P2.

Enjoy your P3. No body, and I mean nobody cares if you are upgrading to a P4. If you are not, stay on the P3 site and spout all the sour grapes to your hearts content.

This is just a section within a forum and post where you like .
I'm proud others are moving up and only really hate seeing the ones that do down the earlier versions .
Not just the P4 folks but the P3 ones also. I'm proud of what I got
That gets old .There wouldn't be a P4 If it wasn't for any of the others .
We will see as the older members here have this goes on every time there's a new one come's out and will see it again .
I also think went out the window awhile back in here .
This is not directed at you Mcfly was just on my mind .
What I really hate seeing is the really smart members that have moved up not look back as I have seen especially
in the P2 section's suffer from the lack of their presence .
JMT

Dirkclod, you got class brother

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
What's funny is I worked on a p2 about a week ago for a customer and I was like wow this thing is pretty cool wouldn't mind having one to mod the heck out of just for fun. Soooo might be looking for a p2 later if I can find one cheap

Reactions: gppms and dirkclod
My phanspire 7 is wayyyyyyy better than my p3p and my p4 !!

What's funny is I worked on a p2 about a week ago for a customer and I was like wow this thing is pretty cool wouldn't mind having one to mod the heck out of just for fun. Soooo might be looking for a p2 later if I can find one cheap

There out there by the dozens now and rebuilding one now . You can work on them :)
3's and this 4 are cooler but I understand the other's more .
App still got me buggered :rolleyes:

Funny how this thread started as a please don't give me all these comparison threads. ...and then turned into a comparison thread. Let's leave it here. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl