PLEASE STOP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, it's 1 thread after another about why you are keeping your P3 and wouldn't buy a P4 because it adds nothing to your flying enjoyment. Fine, stay on the P3 site and talk amongst each other. This site, P4, is for the enjoyment of people who are getting a P4. Stop all your opinions on a quad you have never even held in your hands. You have no idea how it flys, as you have never flown it. You don't know if the pictures and videos are the same, worse or better than the P3, as you haven't seen them yet. 1 year ago it was the same threads about the P3 vs P2.

Enjoy your P3. No body, and I mean nobody cares if you are upgrading to a P4. If you are not, stay on the P3 site and spout all the sour grapes to your hearts content.

I agree. I love this forum, I find most sections interesting and I look forward to new product hype.
These threads about keeping your P3 or not wanting a P4, really detract from why I love the forum.

I was so excited, I ordered a P4 without doing my homework.....impulse buy based solely on how much fun I have had with my P3A. It's always natural to have a little "cognitive dissonance" right after you make a purchase. Plus your wife thinks....this "man child" just spent $1400 on a toy he will fly into the waterway straight away! I can't wait to see her face when I explain why we are buying a new 4K TV set. Life is short.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

He who dies with the most toys...Wins!!

Reactions: Cale262
Can I start a thread on why I'm gonna just put the p4 logo on my p3? Heh

Can I start a thread on why I'm gonna just put the p4 logo on my p3? Heh

Don't see why not..I put gold stickers on my Standard :)
Am looking forward to the guys that get one reviewing them for real time info .

I agree with everyone else. Why draw conclusions about a drone that the only evidence we have about at the moment is a 5 minute video, some stuff DJI has told us and some of the few people who got to see it in person (which I'm sure very few of the people reading this have). We don't know how it "feels" we don't know if new problems will arise, and we also don't know if either of those will change from the P3. ATM all we can do is wait... and it's only like 10 days anyways...

Don't see why not..I put gold stickers on my Standard :)
Am looking forward to the guys that get one reviewing them for real time info .
Me too Dirk, I will fly the p4 vicariously thru them as the post their experiences. Lol

Reactions: dirkclod
He who dies with the most toys...Wins!!
I prefer to live with all mine. As dying is for chumps. Hahaha
See my RC forum Sig, for more info. Hahaha
Missing is the hpi Limited Edition '69 Charger RT, big block Nitro fuel monster...
That is one fun toy car... Hahaha

RedHotPoker

While riding a burro on tequila señor? Hahaha
Love your sombrero... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: storrowdrive
It's jealousy mostly, the kind people use to make themselves feel better about their purchases. I have P3P and anxiously await the reports from people about the p4. Really excited for everyone who's gonna get one. I can't afford another till the end of the year. But super excited to see and hear all about the p4.

Last edited:
Reactions: pomonabill220
I don't think there is anything wrong with the P3 Vs P4 discussions at this point i.e. before release, same probably happened when the P3 was launched. Once they're released all the posts will start about how great it is, next will be posts about fly aways, then shell cracks, firmware made me crash by P4 and then how great it is and why I'm not upgrading to the P5.

Yes, but at least the negative comments will be based on fact and be of use to the P4 Community.

The obvious solution here is to simply create a P5 thread and let the analysis of why you would just keep your pre ordered P4 go there instead.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The P7 should be out by Thanksgiving, so that might be the one to get. Because the P8 will be out for Christmas and all P7's will be going for half off. And those of you who are P5 and earlier owners? Bad news. Batteries and support will go the way of the Dodo like most of DJI's previous offerings.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
P4..... I'd like to get my P3 in the air, but we've had 20 mph winds (AGL) for about 2 weeks straight... I don't know
who has it worse at the moment, a P4 owner waiting for a software release, or a flight ready P3 owner grounded by wind...

Most P3 owners aren't 'hatin' or jealous... I think the majority are just weighing out (out loud) what to do, Most of the issue is people NOT
looking at existing threads, or using SEARCH... the two greatest violations in forum etiquette.

I won't post anymore on the P4 forum... Elitists!!! (j/k) :p

This is just a section within a forum and post where you like .
I'm proud others are moving up and only really hate seeing the ones that do down the earlier versions .
Not just the P4 folks but the P3 ones also. I'm proud of what I got
That gets old .There wouldn't be a P4 If it wasn't for any of the others .
We will see as the older members here have this goes on every time there's a new one come's out and will see it again .
I also think
forum etiquette.
went out the window awhile back in here .
This is not directed at you Mcfly was just on my mind .
What I really hate seeing is the really smart members that have moved up not look back as I have seen especially
in the P2 section's suffer from the lack of their presence .
JMT

Same thought here. I am an avid P2v+ pilot and am hanging in there. Love the hype about the P3 and the P4 but just not enough added value to make me change....... yet!!!
Fly high and enjoy! What ever you have!

Maybe they should create a forum called "Safe Space" for those whose delicate sensibilities have been offended? :D

Hahaha! Phantom political correctness!

I agree the sensitivity seems a bit high. Anyone jumping on the P4 should be confident enough in dropping the cash on it to not care what anyone else thinks. A lot are underwhelmed with the features of the P4, but there's no reason to be offended by that. Some just like the novelty of having the newest model, nothing wrong with that either. I do hope to hear that the P4 exceeds expectations. Looking forward to the first hand reviews. Faster speed seems to be its strongest new feature. I wouldn't mind that feature alone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a P2, a P2+, 2 P3P's, and will soon get a P4, and then a P5, and then a..........:)

I have a P45 and a P60, it shows how much money the Inland Revenue are robbing from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj