PLEASE STOP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OMG, it's 1 thread after another about why you are keeping your P3 and wouldn't buy a P4 because it adds nothing to your flying enjoyment. Fine, stay on the P3 site and talk amongst each other. This site, P4, is for the enjoyment of people who are getting a P4. Stop all your opinions on a quad you have never even held in your hands. You have no idea how it flys, as you have never flown it. You don't know if the pictures and videos are the same, worse or better than the P3, as you haven't seen them yet. 1 year ago it was the same threads about the P3 vs P2.

Enjoy your P3. No body, and I mean nobody cares if you are upgrading to a P4. If you are not, stay on the P3 site and spout all the sour grapes to your hearts content.

Thank you!

OMG, it's 1 thread after another about why you are keeping your P3 and wouldn't buy a P4 because it adds nothing to your flying enjoyment. Fine, stay on the P3 site and talk amongst each other. This site, P4, is for the enjoyment of people who are getting a P4. Stop all your opinions on a quad you have never even held in your hands. You have no idea how it flys, as you have never flown it. You don't know if the pictures and videos are the same, worse or better than the P3, as you haven't seen them yet. 1 year ago it was the same threads about the P3 vs P2.

Enjoy your P3. No body, and I mean nobody cares if you are upgrading to a P4. If you are not, stay on the P3 site and spout all the sour grapes to your hearts content.

I mean seriously... at this point who but the beta testers and reviewers who got an early copy can actually say ANYTHING concrete about the P4? Once they start shipping and a decent mass of owners have their P4, THEN we can start writing more than just speculative posts. I'm keeping my P3, as I kept my P1s and every other **** MR I've bought! BUT I'm also super excited to get my hands on my shiny new P4!

Enjoy your P3. No body, and I mean nobody cares if you are upgrading to a P4. If you are not, stay on the P3 site and spout all the sour grapes to your hearts content.[/QUOTE/Q

Well said !!! I agree wholeheartedly.

I would never bash or negatively comment on a product that I don't even own, but if a product I own, either exceeds, or does not live up to expectations, I share my informed opinions

I have already sold my P3 Standard, and my P2 Vision Plus, and Pre-ordered the P4, for better or worse.

If P3 owners are happy with their Phantoms, I am happy for you, but please don't rain on my parade.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!! This is so sickening. Most people seem to not get the concept, not appreciate how far advanced the P4 is with regards to software and the accompanying cpu. This is the very first common consumer product that I am aware of to use actual machine-learning algorithms and Computer Vision.

I have a P3P and preordered a P4 as soon as apple began taking orders. I look forward to experiencing the P4s technology.

Well said!

I'm a collector of phantoms and have enjoyed flying them all and still do.
The P4 is just another added to my collection. Only thing is, It looks like I will have to find a bigger shelf to put them on. Some of my pilot friends and family come by now and then and the birds always strike up great conversation.:cool:

I don't think there is anything wrong with the P3 Vs P4 discussions at this point i.e. before release, same probably happened when the P3 was launched. Once they're released all the posts will start about how great it is, next will be posts about fly aways, then shell cracks, firmware made me crash by P4 and then how great it is and why I'm not upgrading to the P5.

Reactions: Tobrouk
People are just getting exciting about the release.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No, people keep on hating the P4 wether it doesn't have a 360 sensor, expensive, fat drone, not much of an upgrade, etc...

I'm happy with my P3P... Couldn't resist [emoji51]

I was so excited, I ordered a P4 without doing my homework.....impulse buy based solely on how much fun I have had with my P3A. It's always natural to have a little "cognitive dissonance" right after you make a purchase. Plus your wife thinks....this "man child" just spent $1400 on a toy he will fly into the waterway straight away! I can't wait to see her face when I explain why we are buying a new 4K TV set. Life is short.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Oakesm
I would really love to have a P4, who wouldn't? Even the haters would, but I personally can't afford it so I got a P3P instead but I am super happy about it.

I can't wait for the P4 reviews to come out though. I think there's a lot left to say about the quad that has not been mentioned...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't understand why anyone owner of a P3 would hate the P4. I can understand why a P3 owner wouldn't drop their P3 to upgrade. I don't think that's hate I think it's just evaluating the amount of improvement and making a choice. I think everyone is being a little sensitive.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1