Photographers vest setup, I opted for a MOLLE CIRAS

Ok, you will look a little less frightening with the patches. I know some people (a few in my cul du sac in fact) who would see you and be convinced that you were either a terrorist or you are a hero here to save us from imminent attack from terrorists. Either perception may not be the best for your business model.
But I'm sure you know what you're doing and what will meet your needs.
Good luck with your business!

IDK if it's overkill or not but it's convenient for me to have all the essentials on my body like multiools, flash lights, spare parts, comms, first aid kit, spare batts and especially a hydration bladder. I mean, what if my drone comes down on someone's head (knock on wood) and cuts them up bad....I'm responsible to provide first aid. Hopefully, all of my prior planning has prevented piss poor performance but accidents happen. I was cut up by a friends 250 quadcopter flying FPV coz he lost orientation. Yesterday in training my fixed wing came down on final approach short and hit me in the legs, at least I had knee pads. If it hit my head at least I had my helmet on. The trainer was filming my approach and caught the incident, I really shouldn't post it. It's embarrassing.

YES! 5.11 Tactical is just my style! Where can I get the Coyote version? At least I can add utility pouches to the side and front!

Checkout the Fieldline Tactical Alpha Ops. It's identical to the 5.11, comes in Coyote Brown and it's a quality pack. You can probably fit everything except your kneepads and helmet in here. I love mine and can vouch for its durability.

Alpha OPS Internal Frame Pack

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl