Nice man, I hope you enjoy it. I know I do!

Sweet. I had looked at a pack by LowePro but it looked so bulky and basically just a box attached your back. Not comfortable at all. This though looks like I can use it every day.

Sweet. I had looked at a pack by LowePro but it looked so bulky and basically just a box attached your back. Not comfortable at all. This though looks like I can use it every day.
I use it not only for my drone but for camera equipment since I do video for a living. It's absolutely amazing! Plus their warranty and customer service is #1.

I use it not only for my drone but for camera equipment since I do video for a living. It's absolutely amazing! Plus their warranty and customer service is #1.

Customer service is the best quality. That's good to hear.

Just got my Polar Pro Trekker and the quality is amazing. The only thing I have noticed is that when I put the P4 in there the 2 rotors towards the bottom of the bag make it a little tough to zip it up and I feel it makes it bulge out towards the lower back. I feel a little nervous. Like I am going to do some damage. It might be me but I don't feel like the bag is as wide as the pictures show. Maybe I am just packing it wrong lol.

Just got my Polar Pro Trekker and the quality is amazing. The only thing I have noticed is that when I put the P4 in there the 2 rotors towards the bottom of the bag make it a little tough to zip it up and I feel it makes it bulge out towards the lower back. I feel a little nervous. Like I am going to do some damage. It might be me but I don't feel like the bag is as wide as the pictures show. Maybe I am just packing it wrong lol.
I think that's most people's comcern. I know it was mine. I liked the bag but couldn't get over that

I think that's most people's comcern. I know it was mine. I liked the bag but couldn't get over that

Do you think its just us being overly protective of our expensive drones or do you think it could do damage?

I think maybe a little bit of both but probably more so being over protective. It just didn't sit good with me. I didn't like the fact that such a nice case had such a shitty fit. It was a shame cause I liked it other then that

Now its got me all worried lol. I love the quality of the case. I was really surprised by that since it seemed so much cheaper than other Phantom 4 backpacks.

What do you recommend?

Now its got me all worried lol. I love the quality of the case. I was really surprised by that since it seemed so much cheaper than other Phantom 4 backpacks.

What do you recommend?
I recommend that you try rhe case out for a few days and if you dont like it or dont feel comfortable with it. Then return it....

I recommend that you try rhe case out for a few days and if you dont like it or dont feel comfortable with it. Then return it....

True. So far I do like it. More concerned about the long term effects of such a tight fit. Likely Ill keep it for now. Its really all that I could afford and I wanted something.

It definitely loosens up after some use, I have no problems at all anymore with it being tight, zips right over. I don't have my arms on top of any of the foam walls either, as this tends to raise slightly.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Here is the picture of the Anbee case I bought from Amazon, comes out to $64.06 U.S. and free shipping. It was available on the Amazon UK site but not the US site, but it was shipped directly from the Chinese manufacturer, my P4 fits perfectly in it, 3 batteries in the slots and 1 in the drone, my charger, 2 sets of props and various cables.

32d3598d88cf5d9d0276357d6e916833.jpg

8092158378c946b73405eae3d9f22778.jpg

6a719ab3e8bf87f588a6ccb7040c4211.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know the latest PolarPro discount code?

I would recommend the incase drone BackPack
20a4fcd07f995d0e03afbc71b45abaa9.png
I've seen that case, not impressed. I'd recommend the version 2 of ThinkTank Helipak. Their new case is laid out very nice, holds lots of stuff, and uses new materials that are lighter. They saved 1.25lbs in the new design. I just saw the version 2 at NAB this week, pretty sweet, but it's a higher end backpack at $200. I think it's the best you can buy IMO. I'll be getting one, along with a new Phantom4P, soon.

@John Locke did you end up getting the Helipak v2? What's your thoughts after using it for a while?

Reactions: jephoto
@John Locke did you end up getting the Helipak v2? What's your thoughts after using it for a while?
No, I haven't bought the V2 yet, but I will. I promised the misses that I'd sell two other cases before I buy another one. I've got too much drone stuff, don't you love it?

What I saw at the NAB show was very similar to my V1 case, except it's lighter and there's only a grab handle on the top. They removed the 2nd side handle, which I'm bummed about. They also improved the stiffness of the interior walls, even though being lighter, which I like. Oh, and they moved the battery cubbies to the "bottom of the pack" (when wearing it) where they belong, very nice.

Last edited:
Has anyone compared the Polarpro pack to the Manfrotto D1?
Seems like it may be a good alternative to the D1 if you want something a bit shorter.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20