Phantom 4 Battery Covers - protect battery terminals from a short circuit

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
I just released a new product -- battery covers to protect the terminals on your Phantom 4 batteries. While most people will use them while traveling on airlines (since the FAA requires the terminals to be covered), they might also be useful in other scenarios where you want to keep the terminals protected.

1.jpg

2.jpg

You can find more details and/or order a battery cover at:
https://www.PhantomHelp.com/P4BatteryCovers

Last edited:
Bought 5 and donated a little. Thanks for the service.. Shipping seems high, but anyone that lives in Hawaii is going to complain about that. ;)

Shipping seems high
Shipping is $3 for all of the free products I give away. That almost covers the cost of the packaging, the shipping, and payment processing. $1 is added for each extra item that is ordered. It takes a lot of time to make 3D printed parts, so I need to add something extra in order to prevent people from ordering the max quantity -- just because they can. I don't know how many people would actually do that, but I'm sure you can understand it could create a problem demand-wise.

You're welcome. They'll be on the way tomorrow morning :)

Just bought 4. They look great. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Ramphex, after you place your battery cover order, please PM me with what you'd like on your labels.

I'm going to be sending the first batch of these out tomorrow instead. The batch I printed yesterday fits a little too snugly. I'd rather take an extra day to make it right than send you something that doesn't fit quite right. Sorry about the delay :(

Reactions: Jussaguy
You're welcome. I'm happy to hear you both like them :)

I too received mine. They fit perfectly.

Now I don't have to answer TSA or equivalent asking why I put black tape on the terminals when travelling internationally or domestic.

Reactions: Ramphex and msinger
I don't share my models. Sorry :(

Just picked up 5 for my P4, 5 for my P3, and some registration stickers. Donated $9 in total across my 3 orders

Thanks for providing these!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

this is awesome, now I just want to find a 3-D printed cover for my P4 charging cable. I don't know why DJI didn't include a cover like they did with the P3.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl