Phantom 4 Battery Covers - protect battery terminals from a short circuit

To protect it? To keep it clean?
I have a P4 charger I keep plugged in at my desk that I would like to protect the connector on. Since it is plugged in it seems like it could short if something got in there, or if I spilled a drink on it or something. Just to be clear, I am talking about the piece that plugs into the P4 battery.

Got it. I can make a cap to fit. I'll get back to you.

Thank you for your support :)

Reactions: Ramphex
I build my models in 123D Design. As far as how to do it? Well, that's a complicated answer. I sketch out the design, use a digital caliper to get some rough measurements, and build/print/rebuild/reprint until the parts fit just right.

I build my models in 123D Design. As far as how to do it? Well, that's a complicated answer. I sketch out the design, use a digital caliper to get some rough measurements, and build/print/rebuild/reprint until the parts fit just right.
Oh ok. So lots of trial and error?

I was thinking of buying a 3d scanner, and scanning the battery, and creating a negative of that. You think thatll work?

Not sure. I've never tried using a scanner.

Bought 6 of them and also donated some money (from PayPal email address [email protected] and delivery address 92 CoXXXXXXX, CA) to show my appreciation. I look forward to receive them soon. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Ramphex
I'd like to order ten (8 batteries and two spares) but it only allows 6...should I just orde five twice?

Cale262, I just added 10 as a choice.

Reactions: Cale262
Thank you! Your package will be in the mail tomorrow morning :)

Reactions: Cale262

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj