Phantom 4 Battery Covers - protect battery terminals from a short circuit

Ramphex, I just added beveled edges to make the cover easier to grip when removing it. Here's the first rough draft:

Bevel.jpg

I just released a new product -- battery covers to protect the terminals on your Phantom 4 batteries. While most people will use them while traveling on airlines (since the FAA requires the terminals to be covered), they might also be useful in other scenarios where you want to keep the terminals protected.

Like my other products, all I'm asking is for you to cover the cost of shipping. However, you're certainly welcome to make a donation if you would like to support my mission to create more unique Phantom products :)

View attachment 49336

View attachment 49337

You can find more details and/or order a battery cover at:
https://www.PhantomHelp.com/P4BatteryCovers.

Looks like you are using a 3-d printer for some of your products. Any possibility of making and selling a gimbal lock that will fit the camera that has a Polar Pro filter attached? I noticed a few P4 owners compalingin about this in this forum. I would buy one.

Just received the shipping notification email.

Looking forward to the battery covers arriving, thanks for the great product @msinger.

I traveled internationally a couple weeks ago without these in place and would have hated to have left my batteries behind!

Any possibility of making and selling a gimbal lock that will fit the camera that has a Polar Pro filter attached?
I don't think I'll attempt a piece that large. That would probably be like a 6 hour print if it was similar to the DJI lock design.

I just picked up 4. These are nice to have.

I just released a new product -- battery covers to protect the terminals on your Phantom 4 batteries. While most people will use them while traveling on airlines (since the FAA requires the terminals to be covered), they might also be useful in other scenarios where you want to keep the terminals protected.

Like my other products, all I'm asking is for you to cover the cost of shipping. However, you're certainly welcome to make a donation if you would like to support my mission to create more unique Phantom products :)

View attachment 49336

View attachment 49337

You can find more details and/or order a battery cover at:
https://www.PhantomHelp.com/P4BatteryCovers.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't think I'll attempt a piece that large. That would probably be like a 6 hour print if it was similar to the DJI lock design.
Would you able to make a stl file, so we can print our own? I'm trying to Figure out how to 3d scan it so I can replicate it

Would you able to make a stl file, so we can print our own?
I really don't have the time to invest in such a large project. Perhaps someone else here that 3D prints can help. Or, keep an eye on Thingiverse.

Reactions: Jussaguy
not sure if I am just missing it, but is there a way to buy two separate items in one order? I want to get a battery cover or two, plus the CSC fix, but it seems I have to do two orders?

Everything has to be ordered separately. I'm still working on getting a proper store setup. Just order the battery covers and I'll include a CSC Safety along with your order.

Everything has to be ordered separately. I'm still working on getting a proper store setup. Just order the battery covers and I'll include a CSC Safety along with your order.

thanks! I just ordered two phantom 3 battery covers if you would be so kind to add the CSC.

You're welcome. Enjoy :)

Your suggestion gave me the idea, so I wanted to send you a new set. Thank you :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj