Phantom 3 vision wishlist!

DKDarkness said:
Pull_Up said:
Oh yeah! But I'd like to see the RTH algorithm on that one, though!

Well Garmin has used the track-back feature for years :) "How did I get here?!?" "I'll go back the same way..." "Oh, wait, it took me 18 minutes to get here, and I have been flying in circles for ever!"

It was more the fact that "home" would be going at 80mph in the Scottrod Hotrod.

Pull_Up said:
DKDarkness said:
Pull_Up said:
Oh yeah! But I'd like to see the RTH algorithm on that one, though!

Well Garmin has used the track-back feature for years :) "How did I get here?!?" "I'll go back the same way..." "Oh, wait, it took me 18 minutes to get here, and I have been flying in circles for ever!"

It was more the fact that "home" would be going at 80mph in the Scottrod Hotrod.

Hey, I would rather it could go faster...

http://youtu.be/1MI0HzmsMS8

Lol...

I really just want a better camera but I only shoot stills. I really think Yuneec has already announced the next thing. They have a modular system so you really can just buy what you need. They are claiming close to an hour of flight time unloaded. I think this market is moving forward pretty quickly and DJI has created some impressive products but the market is looking for a more sophisticated unit, and if DJI doesn't make it someone else will.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl