Phantom 3 vision wishlist!

Yes I agree, Pull-up, but even if one could just have the "image" show up in the glasses, besides on the I-phone, it would make viewing a lot easier..

Pull_Up said:
Whatever they do for the next version it would nice if at least some of the new features were backwards compatible with the original. However the thing on the top of my wishlist would be for the batteries to come down in price by about 33% - there must be enough P2 platforms out there now to justify a drop in the retail price, as opposed to giving one extra free with new purchases...
At least Vision owners get free extra batteries when they purchase a quad. My cousin phoned round quite a few dealers and was wanting to purchase a P2+gimbal +Extra battery and not one of them would do him a deal for less than £750 not even a poxy tenner off and one dealer in Geordie land asked if he was taking the pi** asking for discount :eek: .

Eh. If you kept it at 200' or so you should clear most obstacles where I live. That's assuming that there would be a multirotor that would be capable of going 70 mph while maintaining it's altitude.

Pull_Up said:
Oh yeah! But I'd like to see the RTH algorithm on that one, though!

Well Garmin has used the track-back feature for years :) "How did I get here?!?" "I'll go back the same way..." "Oh, wait, it took me 18 minutes to get here, and I have been flying in circles for ever!"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj