Phantom 3 advance problem

Reaction score
I was going to fly my drone and then this came up on the screen and what should i do?
8BAC1298-877A-4C17-B60E-AD4FAC5C3E81.png
8BAC1298-877A-4C17-B60E-AD4FAC5C3E81.png

I was going to fly my drone and then this came up on the screen and what should i do?
It could be an anomoly from the terrain you were sitting on. If it persists, just turn the VPS off. It is really not necessary anyway.

You are not alone. I have exactly the same problem and the bird will not hold altitude; it is either rising or falling slowly. However, a solution has been offered and I shall see if that works.

The VPS although they claim up to 10m height in fact is not much use once you rise above 3m ... so what altitude are you experiencing this 'rise and fall' ??

The VPS although they claim up to 10m height in fact is not much use once you rise above 3m ... so what altitude are you experiencing this 'rise and fall' ??

My bird (P3Advanced) was in storage for two years, but appears to have missed only one firmware update. However, that could be the reason. I have made five short flights so far, up to an altitude of 200 ft and the slow, creeping rise or fall is still evident, along with the periodic warning that the downward sensor is faulty.

I have things to try to perhaps sort this out, but I just wanted to let the original poster know that he wasn't alone with this problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka