P4Pro Video Glitching

Reaction score
I just received my P4P and completed unboxing, FW updates, calibrated IMU (cold) and was adjusting camera settings during bench testing.
I detected this camera glitching on the live view, which is exactly the same as you will see in this recorded clip - 4K 30fps. Tested on Sandisk Extreme Plus 64 Gb UHS-3 for reference, but again, this is completely evident on the live view when not recording.
Is anyone else seeing this problem? I haven't even put the P4P in the air yet because I'm trying to resolve this camera/gimbal issue first.

Yes I have, which uncovered another problem - gimbal calibration was stuck at 6%... so I moved the A/C and tried it again. It completed the calibration with no change. Very odd, making me think more and more that this is a gimbal issue...

Screenshot_20170101-144455.png

I'm also hearing what sounds like a vibration from the gimbal which goes away if you touch it.

I just received my P4P and completed unboxing, FW updates, calibrated IMU (cold) and was adjusting camera settings during bench testing.
I detected this camera glitching on the live view, which is exactly the same as you will see in this recorded clip - 4K 30fps. Tested on Sandisk Extreme Plus 64 Gb UHS-3 for reference, but again, this is completely evident on the live view when not recording.
Is anyone else seeing this problem? I haven't even put the P4P in the air yet because I'm trying to resolve this camera/gimbal issue first.

this video is unavailable. I cannot view anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20