Reaction score
Hi Guys,
In a pickle here.
Flew the P4Pro Plus this morning, recorded four MPG4 4k Video Sequences.
All four files play in the quad via the remote and attached screen, so I thought all was good to go.
Back at the editing station, the first three MPG4 files are fine (imported to Premiere Pro cc)
The fourth MPG4 file will not import and is identified as corrupt.
I found a thread where they suggested putting the micro SD card back in the quad and restart, wait a minute and shut down normally to see if it fixes the file.
NOPE
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64gb card, Class 10, Capable of 95 mbps read and 95 mbps write.

Suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Ok, I fixed it and will just share what I did in case someone else has the same problem?

I took the P4Pro Quad and connected it to my Desktop PC.
Using the usb cable.
I opened Adobe Photoshop CC and imported the MPG4 file directly into photoshop from the Quad.
I used Photoshop Rendering to Render the MPG4 and exported it to a new file name.
Went back to Premiere Pro and imported the newly rendered MPG4 and now it works!

Problem Solved. I may have initially shut down the P4Pro with the Record Button still ON. Always shut off the recording before shutting down the quad and leave plenty of time for it to finish encoding and completing the file on the Micro SD. Problem apparently happens most often when there is a crash or the battery dies during recording, OR you turn off the quad while recording.

Fly safe, avoid STRESS!

Reactions: sar104
Ok, I fixed it and will just share what I did in case someone else has the same problem?

I took the P4Pro Quad and connected it to my Desktop PC.
Using the usb cable.
I opened Adobe Photoshop CC and imported the MPG4 file directly into photoshop from the Quad.
I used Photoshop Rendering to Render the MPG4 and exported it to a new file name.
Went back to Premiere Pro and imported the newly rendered MPG4 and now it works!

Problem Solved. I may have initially shut down the P4Pro with the Record Button still ON. Always shut off the recording before shutting down the quad and leave plenty of time for it to finish encoding and completing the file on the Micro SD. Problem apparently happens most often when there is a crash or the battery dies during recording, OR you turn off the quad while recording.

Fly safe, avoid STRESS!

That makes sense, although I'm surprised that putting the card back in the aircraft and starting up didn't fix the file. That normally works.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4