P4p worth it?

Reaction score
is there any good things about the p4p? Mostly all I see is problems. Wanted to buy one but I started reading on this forum and others and don't see much good things about them. Can someone tell me some good things about this drone and are there more people that have no problems than people that do?

is there any good things about the p4p? Mostly all I see is problems. Wanted to buy one but I started reading on this forum and others and don't see much good things about them. Can someone tell me some good things about this drone and are there more people that have no problems than people that do?
It's easy to get a false perception from some forum posts.
Every time this is asked, we get lots of owners telling how much they love their P4 pro.
Some good things about it? ... I'd say everything.
I've been working mine hard since December and haven't found a problem yet.
It's a great drone and has a fabulous camera.
Look at this on a big screen for a hint of the quality: Shipping 2017 - Above & Beyond Photography
If you can find anything else on the market that's even nearly as good, let me know.

are there more people that have no problems than people that do?
If you've made that conclusion by reading the posts in this forum, then I understand where you're coming from. People come here looking for help, so it's a place where lots of problems are going to be discussed. Those who don't have problems are out flying or too busy to come here to just tell us they have no problems (which isn't something people normally do).

Can someone tell me some good things about this drone
It has the best available camera and features of all available Phantoms. Problem-wise, I don't think it's any more problematic than any of the other Phantom models.

A Phantom 4 is hard to beat unless you need the extra megapixels for still photography.
Otherwise the 4g video is more than sufficient.
I am sticking with my Phantom 4 until they put 20MP on the Mavic.

It's easy to get a false perception from some forum posts.
Every time this is asked, we get lots of owners telling how much they love their P4 pro.
Some good things about it? ... I'd say everything.
I've been working mine hard since December and haven't found a problem yet.
It's a great drone and has a fabulous camera.
Look at this on a big screen for a hint of the quality: Shipping 2017 - Above & Beyond Photography
If you can find anything else on the market that's even nearly as good, let me know.
Thanks for your reply. I think I'm going to buy the p4p. One more question for you. Where in your opinion is the best place to buy it from?

Where in your opinion is the best place to buy it from?
Since you live in the US, you'll want to make sure you buy from an authorized DJI dealer. P4Ps are easy to find these days. Go with a deal that is easy to return (like Amazon) in case something doesn't goes as planned during the shipping and/or unboxing. If you prefer to buy a Phantom in person and don't mind paying tax, check your local Best Buy or Apple stores.

FYI, I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling P4Ps on Amazon here.

Thanks for your reply. I think I'm going to buy the p4p. One more question for you. Where in your opinion is the best place to buy it from?

I bought a refurbished p3s. = brand new and same warranty. Have not had an issue yet and saved a ton.
Just sayin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga