P4P Shipping Thread

I sent a cancel email to DJI and got a message saying they can't respond because too many messages...so how the heck do you cancel?

I cancelled my P4P+ in favor of the P4P. The only way to do it is to go on their chat...and wait. It is the worst system on the planet. You'll see your number in line drop to single digits and then jump back up to the end of the line. That'll happen over and over again until you give up and then you'll magically hear the chime and realize you are on with them. They'll double check you want to cancel and then will do so. I got payment back within hours.

I wouldn't mind the wait if they just told you. If you want to shop in December... fine just tell me what the date is. Having to second guess and wonder. I am checking my email, PhantomPilots, AppStore for Go 4.0. It's crazy. And their chat is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

They (DJI) like the money they get from western countries, but they don't appear to give a rats @ss about providing anything like western levels of support. Not that western levels of support are all that hot to begin with, but DJI appears to think that Dell levels of customer support is way too good. It's like a bean counter at Wal*Mart is running the show...

Brian

Reactions: Jason Porembski
I cancelled my P4P+ in favor of the P4P. The only way to do it is to go on their chat...and wait. It is the worst system on the planet. You'll see your number in line drop to single digits and then jump back up to the end of the line. That'll happen over and over again until you give up and then you'll magically hear the chime and realize you are on with them. They'll double check you want to cancel and then will do so. I got payment back within hours.
I haven't even been able to get into chat.

I haven't even been able to get into chat.
Its a Crapshoot bkushner. Although I am been getting through to chat I can tell the operators are sick to death of getting asked when the P4P will ship. They are being increasingly more vague and in turn less helpful. I am not even sure how people managed to get the chat to say a specific shipping date for their orders? because all I have gotten is they will ship p4p within 2 weeks. The specific reason I ordered one from DJI store was it stated it would ship in 1-3 business days :(

Its a Crapshoot bkushner. Although I am been getting through to chat I can tell the operators are sick to death of getting asked when the P4P will ship. They are being increasingly more vague and in turn less helpful. I am not even sure how people managed to get the chat to say a specific shipping date for their orders? because all I have gotten is they will ship p4p within 2 weeks. The specific reason I ordered one from DJI store was it stated it would ship in 1-3 business days :(
Robert from dji chat looked up my order number and told me mine would ship on November 29th. Of course I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

I'm just trying to cancel. Dealing with dji is just too messed up. I'll deal with a retailer. Back to back disasters for them. Mavic and P4P. I should have known better.

Back to back disasters for them. Mavic and P4P. I should have known better.
It's way to early to say that the P4 pro is a disaster.
At the beginning of last week no-one knew it it existed.
At the time of launch DJI advised shipping in 1-2 weeks and we are only halfway through that period now with reports of P4pros being shipped already.
What disaster?
The P4 pro is the best best ready-to-fly drone on the planet and at least two generations ahead of anything else out there from another manufacturer.
Of course demand will be high.
People need to be patient and stop getting into a lather about what the poor DJI online people (who don't know them selves) say to get you to hang up.

Their support is surely a disaster and their unreal shiptimes. I'm not referring to the product. I buy a ton of Camera gear from Nikon. They announce s new product give a shop date and 99% of the time make the date. Is that too much to ask from Dji?

Their support is surely a disaster and their unreal shiptimes. I'm not referring to the product. I buy a ton of Camera gear from Nikon. They announce s new product give a shop date and 99% of the time make the date. Is that too much to ask from Dji?
Apparently so. I finally got into chat. The agent only spoke Chinese so I had to use google translate -_- I asked about my order, made 10 minutes after announcement; they said it should ship in 2-3 weeks. Like really DJI?

Apparently so. I finally got into chat. The agent only spoke Chinese so I had to use google translate -_- I asked about my order, made 10 minutes after announcement; they said it should ship in 2-3 weeks. Like really DJI?
No ... not really.
The chat people have no idea.
Asking them to give you anything definite will not get an accurate answer.

There's a big difference between a new Nikon product and the P4 pro.
The world is awash with all kinds of DSLRs and lenses to go with them.
There are many alternative brands that attract buyers and fragement the market.
But DJI announces the P4 pro and it's the only show in town.
There is no competing product or alternative.
It's what everyone wants.
But it's only a week since it was announced and they are shipping as advised.
What's the problem?

I can't believe the chat guy actually gave me a specific date of November 29th. It surprised me. The main reason I contacted them was because my money was taken then put back so I was worried my order was cancelled somehow. He was really nice. Even told me to have a nice turkey day lol

I don't mind waiting for such an amazing product. I definitely don't want an Autel or Yuneec.

So my credit card authorization is no longer in place. On the site is shows as authorized but all the funds are available now on my card. Is anyone else like this? Will dji recharge it?

So my credit card authorization is no longer in place. On the site is shows as authorized but all the funds are available now on my card. Is anyone else like this? Will dji recharge it?

Same thing here. Happened to me 2 days ago. I ordered on the 15th. Scared me so I chatted with dji and he told me everything was good and I will be charged when it ships. Which he then told me will be on November 29th : /

Last edited:
Ordered from the DJI store 11/15, originally had the pending charge on my credit card and it dropped off a few days ago. This morningit's charged again and posted. Guessing that means it's about to ship finally

Ordered from the DJI store 11/15, originally had the pending charge on my credit card and it dropped off a few days ago. This morningit's charged again and posted. Guessing that means it's about to ship finally
I'm hoping so! ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carloansales