P4P Shipping Thread

No ... not really.
The chat people have no idea.
Asking them to give you anything definite will not get an accurate answer.

This is 100% true when it comes to ship times. When I ordered the Mavic Pro I waited 3 weeks then did the DJI Chat thing. Asked when it would ship and was told 2 to 4 weeks. 4 HOURS later it shipped.

The Phantom 4 Pro should be shipping very very soon as there is slowly becoming an increasing number of open box videos appearing on YouTube from people receiving delivery or picking one up in a store.

There's a big difference between a new Nikon product and the P4 pro.
The world is awash with all kinds of DSLRs and lenses to go with them.
There are many alternative brands that attract buyers and fragement the market.
But DJI announces the P4 pro and it's the only show in town.
There is no competing product or alternative.
It's what everyone wants.
But it's only a week since it was announced and they are shipping as advised.
What's the problem?
Once again I, talking about their support!

There's a big difference between a new Nikon product and the P4 pro.
The world is awash with all kinds of DSLRs and lenses to go with them.
There are many alternative brands that attract buyers and fragement the market.
But DJI announces the P4 pro and it's the only show in town.
There is no competing product or alternative.
It's what everyone wants.
But it's only a week since it was announced and they are shipping as advised.
What's the problem?
The product shouldn't matter, when someone announces a ship date they should stick to it. Wait until you have ample stock before putting on sale.

Reactions: Jason Porembski
The product shouldn't matter, when someone announces a ship date they should stick to it. Wait until you have ample stock before putting on sale.
And advised shipping date was 1-2 weeks and it isn't 2 weeks yet.
At least wait until after 2 weeks before whinging about failed delivery times.

Jesus man if you're going to take all this time to go through the threads why don't you try reading them I wanted to cancel my order and I was complaining that I can't cancel my order because I can't get through the DJi support

Jesus man if you're going to take all this time to go through the threads why don't you try reading them I wanted to cancel my order and I was complaining that I can't cancel my order because I can't get through the DJi support
Or maybe you could read what you're responding to.
You commented on shipping dates - I commented on your comment on shipping dates!
There was nothing about cancelling orders in there.

Or maybe you could read what you're responding to.
You commented on shipping dates - I commented on your comment on shipping dates!
There was nothing about cancelling orders in there.
Post 145, 148 not to mention I replied to you that my beef was with support not the product.

Just ordered the P4P without the built in display. Also ordered two of the older P4 batteries. I'll order another couple of the newer higher capacity batteries when there shipping in quantity. Ordered from Newegg.

Brian

The way that DJI's website says to cancel an order is to send an email to [email protected].

I did that 52 hours ago. DJI hasn't responded yet and my order page still says "payment success". I'm not worried about it, I know they'll eventually cancel my payment. But, if I needed that money to pay the bills, I reckon I'd be ticked that they're so slow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West