Newegg says my P4P is shipping: and I have tracking

Reaction score
So I bought a P4P from the DJI store last week, but never got a shipping date. When I finally reached the DJI store by chat, they said shipping would be 12/3. Meanwhile, after reading this forum, saw that Newegg was shipping on 11/25. So I cancelled my order with the DJI Store and placed a new order with Newegg.

Just this morning I got an email from Newegg saying my payment had been processed and they gave me a tracking number for shipment.

It hasn't shown up in the Fedex system yet, but it's a good sign they're on their way!

Good news, I think yours may be the first actual tracking number. Once again Newegg beats DJI Direct. o_O

So I bought a P4P from the DJI store last week, but never got a shipping date. When I finally reached the DJI store by chat, they said shipping would be 12/3. Meanwhile, after reading this forum, saw that Newegg was shipping on 11/25. So I cancelled my order with the DJI Store and placed a new order with Newegg.

Just this morning I got an email from Newegg saying my payment had been processed and they gave me a tracking number for shipment.

It hasn't shown up in the Fedex system yet, but it's a good sign they're on their way!

Did you have some pressing need for it, that you cancelled the other order?

Following this to see if it's actually shipped. Thinking of canceling and doing the same, I can't get anywhere with dji chat. It's annoying if they are shipping to bulk suppliers first, I ordered within the first few hours, I don't mind waiting, I just need to know a time frame that doesn't change daily.

It's annoying if they are shipping to bulk suppliers first
The P4P listed as shipping on 11/25 is being sold and shipped directly from the DJI Store. As with other orders in the DJI Store, orders should be shipped in the order they were received by the DJI Store. If folks think they can order today and have it shipped on 11/25 (or whenever DJI actually starts shipping), they are in for a big surprise.

UPDATE: well, it seems to be a red herring. Newegg charged my card and sent me a FedEx tracking number. But for the past 24 hours that number has been unavailable in the FedEx system. The wait continues...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes the Fed Ex tracking number they have given you does not mean it has been sent. You can allocate a tracking/shipping number to any parcel or order weeks/months before actually despatching it for FedEx to collect

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
The P4P listed as shipping on 11/25 is being sold and shipped directly from the DJI Store. As with other orders in the DJI Store, orders should be shipped in the order they were received by the DJI Store. If folks think they can order today and have it shipped on 11/25 (or whenever DJI actually starts shipping), they are in for a big surprise.
Yes. If you ordered within the first few days of preorder last week from DJI or Newegg then you might see something ship around 11/25, but for any more recent orders delivery will depend on DJI's production capacity (and backlog, if they have more orders than they can handle.) Anyone canceling an early order to chase ship date boilerplate indicating faster delivery on any vendor's web page are probably not doing themselves any favors.

Well DJI also said they'd ship mine on 12-25......I ordered it last week... I was advised to cancel and reorder from vendor

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Since there is no Phantom 4 Pro selectable in the DJI GO app yet, I doubt they are shipping units yet. Can't do too much with the drone without the app, right?

Pre-release review units (that I have seen) on youtube all have the integrated screen. Clearly there is a flight app running there. Maybe they are behind on the iOS app.

Pre-release review units (that I have seen) on youtube all have the integrated screen. Clearly there is a flight app running there. Maybe they are behind on the iOS app.
The p4 pro manual refers to DJI go 4 app. I think we are only 3.Something currently

It's either a new app (but why would they), our it's just not public yet

But the regular DJI GO app for the ones without the built in screen also need support for the P4P before they can fly it. So if shipping is now, there should be a new GO release very soon I guess.

Reactions: Jason Porembski

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4