P4P Shipping Thread

Hi Ric, did you have any issues cancelling your DJI order? How did you do that?
Haven't tried to cancel it yet...being a bit cautious waiting for my newegg/fedex # to go live before I pull the trigger...worse case I send one back...
I did have a very easy cancellation on my Mavic combo with advexure this morning...quick refund, no hassles

Haven't tried to cancel it yet...being a bit cautious waiting for my newegg/fedex # to go live before I pull the trigger...worse case I send one back...
I did have a very easy cancellation on my Mavic combo with advexure this morning...quick refund, no hassles
I had the same pleasant experience cancelling my advexure Mavic order. I sent them a cancellation email, and they promptly replied that it had been cancelled.

I have a Newegg order (P4P+) placed early AM on Nov 16. They are quoting a Nov 25 ship date so can't really complain until after then, but hopeful it gets out before TG.

It's great to see orders seeming to move forward but hard to believe that anything will actually ship before the DJI Go app is updated and the manual is available.
they now show that the new go app will be the DJi Go 4. its is supposedly in the app store but apple doesn't show it yet

they now show that the new go app will be the DJi Go 4. its is supposedly in the app store but apple doesn't show it yet
I don't see it in the Google Play (Android) store yet either, just the standard DJI Go app.

Just spent half an hour chatting with DJI.

Order the P4P on the 17th with a spare battery and backpack. Lou just told me it wouldn't ship until 12-25.......I cancelled it and ordered another through newegg. The website says ships on 11-25

Hope it does

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just spent half an hour chatting with DJI.

Order the P4P on the 17th with a spare battery and backpack. Lou just told me it wouldn't ship until 12-25...
This is why chats with DJI are so useless, I've seen reports that a unit will ship today, next week, and now Dec 25, even though all orders were placed about the same time. No matter what you hear the only thing you can conclude is that your order will ship somewhere between now and the end of the year. Anyway I hope Newegg comes through for you (and me ;) )

Last edited:
Wonder if ordering extra batteries with the P4P will delay shipment as they don't seem to have stock on them.
I hope not...lol...I'm in that same boat
It was announced back at launch time that extra batteries will not be available for about 2 weeks after the P4 pro and if you order extra batteries it will delay your shipment.

It was announced back at launch time that extra batteries will not be available for about 2 weeks after the P4 pro and if you order extra batteries it will delay your shipment.
Yes, and as above if you ask DJI CS about it it doesn't really matter what they tell you because they don't know. I would advise anyone to order the P4P only (no accessories) from DJI or Newegg and then order a battery only after you get shipping confirmation of the P4P. Or you can do what I did which is to order the P4P from Newegg and an extra battery from DJI, that way the orders can't affect each other.

Nope they have no idea!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
5b03d8e8011b725e92e834c6c656eabe.jpg

To add to the crapshoot... I ordered other accessories with the P4P as well, but the person on Chat (yesterday) said the P4P would ship this week.... as everyone has stated... pretty much a random guess at this point...

Hmmm...I'm still waiting for FedEx to recognize the tracking # NewEgg sent 12 hours ago...customer service says it can take up to 2 days for fedex's system to update...huh?

Hmmm...I'm still waiting for FedEx to recognize the tracking # NewEgg sent 12 hours ago...customer service says it can take up to 2 days for fedex's system to update...huh?
I'm tempted to place a backup order on Newegg, even now.. I should have done it earlier. My original order was placed with DJI shortly after yours on 11/15.

Can't hurt and easy enough to cancel if DJI does come through in a timely fashion...I haven't seen any action on that one...still stuck at "payment success"

Can't hurt and easy enough to cancel if DJI does come through in a timely fashion...I haven't seen any action on that one...still stuck at "payment success"
Back up order placed with NewEgg.. We'll see.

Can't hurt and easy enough to cancel if DJI does come through in a timely fashion.
Note that Newegg orders are placed via the DJI Store and Newegg must send an email to DJI in order to cancel, just like us, although they do have a special address. I've canceled a Newegg DJI order in the past and the cancellation came though within an hour, but just FWIW it's not necessarily immediate and may not be possible if DJI is already preparing a shipment. Just fyi.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West