P4 Order # Thread - DJi Direct

Odd thing is that I was one of the first to report that my status had changed from prepared to shipped, yet my tracking number is still not active on FedEx.

Well my P4 order finally flipped from Pending to Prepare but the battery order is still Pending. I ordered at 2016-03-01 20:47:30 (UTC) - shipping to California. I am hoping since it says Fedex rather than DHL that means these are dropped shipped from LA instead of coming from China. If so, it could be here in a few days - maybe in time for the Android app!

I'm also in Boston area(Dedham). East coast must be coming out of Georgia. No mention of DJI on my FedEx notification.

Not all east coast orders are shipping from GA.
I'm in Orlando, FL. and ordered from DJI. I finally received a tracking number. FedEx shows that it shipped from California tonight with a delivery date of 3/18.

Order Time: 2016-03-01 17:25:23 (UTC)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine shipped and I got the same thing... A dead Fed Ex #!

This is VERY APPLE-ish! It has shipped however, they don't tell you anything until the release day!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well my P4 order finally flipped from Pending to Prepare but the battery order is still Pending. I ordered at 2016-03-01 20:47:30 (UTC) - shipping to California. I am hoping since it says Fedex rather than DHL that means these are dropped shipped from LA instead of coming from China. If so, it could be here in a few days - maybe in time for the Android app!
The last time I ordered from DJI they got me my items from China via FedEx in 3 days. I live in CA.

Ok, from China in 3 days I can deal with. All my previous phantoms I've ordered from US dealers - first time ordering from DJI but really liked their sales tax deal - also figured it would be sooner.

Mine changed to "Prepare" this afternoon. Still waiting for it to ship, I hope from DJI California, which is about 30mi away from me.
Order Time: 2016-03-01 21:04:50 (UTC)

Update:
Changed to shipped morning of 3-15. It's coming from China. They shipped my 2 extra batteries and extra set of props too, so it appears they have planned better for the battery demand. Shipping via FedEx, tracking is working, but this shipment has no option to pickup at my local Kinkos/FedEx store like I've done before. The option shows, but it's fade as unavailable. I'll to have to take the day off work to be home Friday morning when it's scheduled to arrive. Gee, too bad ;) Might have to go fly that afternoon :D.

Last edited:
Singapore. Received mine direct from DJI!

I have never been let down by Apple. I still dislike the hipster trend. Apple delivers!
ordered on the 7th from Apple. Says it will be delivered tomorrow.
upload_2016-3-14_22-29-44.png

Last edited:
Mine shipped from DJI by Fedex a couple of hours after the status changed to Prepare. Now it says Shipped! Yes, Fedex tracking doesn't work but it will tomorrow I'm sure.

I feel let out.. Although it went from pending to prepare overnight.

I ordered mine (from Apple) back on March 9 it was delivered here local on the 12th, held in a conex box.....out for delivery today the 15th, the original release date. Should be delivered when I get off work, so stoked!

I ordered mine back on March 9 it was delivered here local on the 12th, held in a conex box.....out for delivery today the 15th, the original release date. Should be delivered when I get off work, so stoked!

Assume you ordered from Apple?

Yes

FYI - DJI does ship with signature required. Somebody mentioned that you can call 800-GoFedEx and they will redirect the package to a FedEx store. They will call you when it is available for pickup. That is what I did since the package is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and I won't be home.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My FedEx tracking number is now active, shows parcel shipping from Southern California (I'm located on the west coast) with a delivery date of 3/16.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl