P4 Order # Thread - DJi Direct

Really?

I bought mine 17 minutes after you and my number is 14,801 greater? There is no way these numbers are one per order, in sequence.

Order No.: 001161188170
Order Time: 2016-03-01 21:04:50 (UTC)

88170 My number
73369 Your number
14801 Difference

If I recall with the P3's there were two different numbers. One was the number we are seeing now for the P4's where it was hard to correlate specific to the number of P4's ordered. But there was a 2nd number DJi provided called a "customer reference number" that was indeed the number indicating your line in the P3 order queue.

Not sure why they called it that but we could at that time based on that number correlate how many P3's were being sold and our place in line. They probably stopped providing that number for competitive reasons but they may still be using it internally for the P4.

Maybe someone can ask Fiona what their "customer reference number" is for their P4 order?

Last edited:
I ordered early afternoon 3/1 from DJI.com. Charge was pending, then went through yesterday 3/8 , I hope that means they shipped it and ill shortly be getting an email with a tracking number :) I thought i remembered reading in a press release that customers would start receiving them on the 15th, but who knows if that just means retail.

I use bank transfer as the purchase exceed my debit card limit. Been charged 2.5% from total amount. Need to add more money. They not mention anything about this. It was not my bank who charged me.

I ordered on 3/2. Charge went through the next day. Sent an email to DJI online sales last night. Reply was mine was scheduled to ship 3/17. So we will see.

Anyone know what exactly the "limited offer" is all about on DJI website ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi,

I ordered mine from the official Greek Reseller, myhelis.com
And look at this: since I'm buying on my company for proff. reasons, I had the VAT (23%) subtracted. So that's 1300€. They said delivery the 1st of April but I guess it can be even earlier.

Anyone know what exactly the "limited offer" is all about on DJI website ?

So if DJI sells it for 1599€ and the reseller 1600€ it's just marketing language. ;)
UNLESS, they will raise the price later for both their online store AND the retailers.

So if DJI sells it for 1599€ and the reseller 1600€ it's just marketing language. ;)
UNLESS, they will raise the price later for both their online store AND the retailers.

This is what I'm wondering

My order just changed a few hours ago. Was pending now...

Shipping Status: Prepare

Azpilot, interesting. My order was placed 30 minutes after yours and it still indicates pending' two days after your changed to prepare.

I had an order with Apple which I placed at the same time as the DJI order. I cancelled it to save roughly 140 bucks on WA sales tax.

Hmm. Maybe i will reorder from Apple. They rarely miss their ship/delivery date and are often early. I could easily see DJI making it a priority to fulfill all of apples pending orders and ensuring they have provided sufficient in store stock for 15 March release at local Apple stores. I can easily envision DJI placing a greater priority on fulfilling Apple's order before their own individual customer orders. DJI and drones are a niche market. Apple products are not and often the hype of any item that Apple agrees to sell will make niche common place months later. Why do you think DJI is so ambiguous over ship date, and Apple is not?

I ordered from DJI last night and was told by their chat room that I should have my P4 on Mar 17th. No changes noted on my order status as yet though. I'm a complete newbie.

Had online chat with Apple today who said that my local UK store was not able to fulfill online sale but they were in stock and I could collect today.

Reactions: Dirty Bird
Well if they are trying to be like Apple... And I know Apple.... They ship a long time before they notify you. Most iPhones come on the launch day, from China, to Alaska, Kentucky and the WestCoast!

So they have to debit you, because it's probably already on its way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers