P4 Order # Thread - DJi Direct

Where are you located? Anyone in the US get shipping notification yet from DJI?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine just shipped out today from Apple (Switzerland). I placed my order on the 8th of March...

ordered from DJI at 1900 hours, UTC, on 1 March. my order from DJI just changed to "Prepare" from "processing".

Not sure how long it takes to "prepare" an order but may end up cancelling order from apple, which i placed yesterday I had an order with apple which I had also placed on the 1st; done same time as I did the order with DJI, but cancelled, thinking DJI would be a bit more prompt, etc .

Shipping Status: Prepare
Shipping Company: FedEx

My order number is 065110852546. Shipping to Singapore. Apparently the first 3 numbers are the country code. You can't really tell the order sequence by the order number, but from the order time. Mine is 2016-03-01 18:26:02 (UTC). DJI is pretty prompt I must say.

Reactions: Santiego
My order number is 065110852546. Shipping to Singapore. Apparently the first 3 numbers are the country code. You can't really tell the order sequence by the order number, but from the order time. Mine is 2016-03-01 18:26:02 (UTC). DJI is pretty prompt I must say.

OH yea, I didn't notice that. Well, I ordered at 17:07 UTC, so I'm hopeful they will start shipping out USA orders soon...

Reactions: voonkyap
Just received my shipping notification from DJI! Order details:

Order Time: 2016-03-01 19:10:47 (UTC)

So excited!

Just received my shipping notification from DJI! Order details:

Order Time: 2016-03-01 19:10:47 (UTC)

So excited!

It seems that you ordered 2 hours AFTER me, and mine still shows prepare.
2016-03-01 17:11:57 (UTC)

Just now switched to Shipped. Ordered in Arizona - 3/1 at 17:07:02 (UTC)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't think they are going out of order, I ordered on the first, 21:21 UTC and mine still says pending.. Hasn't changed since the first day. It gets here when it gets here.. I'm in no hurry.

Last edited:
I updated mine yesterday morning

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine may of shipped. Status still says prepare but I got a notification from Fed Ex saying I hVe a 10.5 pound package being delivered Wednesday. Does not say who sent it and was sent from Atlanta Georgia.

I ordered 3/1 within in an hour of availability on DJI site. I would assume this is it and not something I may have ordered somewhere else.

Mine may of shipped. Status still says prepare but I got a notification from Fed Ex saying I hVe a 10.5 pound package being delivered Wednesday. Does not say who sent it and was sent from Atlanta Georgia.

I ordered 3/1 within in an hour of availability on DJI site. I would assume this is it and not something I may have ordered somewhere else.

This happened to me as well. I got an email from my Fedex account that a package is supposed to arrive from DJI C/O EXPEDITORS on 3/16. I am in the Boston area. Package is coming from somewhere in Atlanta.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20