P4 + Night + Photo = WOW!!

Reaction score
Holy crap I had no idea this thing could take such good night photos! Going to have some fun with this!! Look at that! That's completely unedited, unprocessed, I'm shocked...

Attachments

• 1464417169589.jpg
    1464417169589.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,377
Last edited:
Uuuggg.... Attaching the image somehow compressed it and changed it it's way better on my phone.

Yeah I was seeing if the stars would blur into lines due to the 8 second exposure. No way you're holding the camera still enough in the air to do long exposure photography

Yeah I was seeing if the stars would blur into lines due to the 8 second exposure. No way you're holding the camera still enough in the air to do long exposure photography
I've been able to get about 4 seconds exposure without too much blur with the p4

Very calm nights and only about 70ms

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MasterBlaster
I've been able to get about 4 seconds exposure without too much blur with the p4

Very calm nights and only about 70ms

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

in the air? I find that hard to believe. I mean the P4 is steady as hell but I don't know LOL

What am I talking about I'm totally not taking the gimbal into consideration. Lol okay maybe.

Reactions: Sim597 and SirAchie
If you didn't know, you got Mars and Saturn in that shot. Nice!
Actually i wasnt sure the brighter of the two "stars" didn't look red enough to be mars in the pic and thought that was Saturn and mars ended up behind the tree.

Leroy or anybody know for that matter, why when in full manual mode I can take a picture and then take a picture again not changing any settings immediately after and the two will look differently nine times out of ten. Like the lighting will change quite drastically from one picture to the next

Last edited:
You must be using auto white balance and it's getting confused. Use manual white balance for consistent shots.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Actually i wasnt sure the brighter of the two "stars" didn't look red enough to be mars in the pic and thought that was Saturn and mars ended up behind the tree.
You did good. Other than Mars and Saturn, also you have most of the constellation Scorpius in view with the two stinger stars, Shaula and Lesath just above the roof of a house.

Reactions: LosDosMonitos

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl