P4/Apple

What we all want to know is how soon you can buy thegoodtouch the P4 you promised him when you lost the bet you made?
Already addressed...assuming he got free shipping and receives it before the 17th...

My money is on all pre-order units shipping out no earlier than March 15, but in store purchases both at Apple Stores and the DJI Store in China will be available on March 15th to walk out with.
Already addressed...assuming he got free shipping and receives it before the 17th...
LOL, seems your adding some qualifiers to your bet that were not in place at the time you made the deal.

Good Luck to both you, I'm off to attend a C-section (IOW, work calls).

LOL, seems your adding some qualifiers to your bet that were not in place at the time you made the deal.

Good Luck to both you, I'm off to attend a C-section (IOW, work calls).
Med student, resident?

Lol so funny @GadgetGuy specifucally said free shipping before 17th. I screen shot it. Remember? If anything y'all are adding to it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Med student, resident?

Lol so funny @GadgetGuy specifucally said free shipping before 17th. I screen shot it. Remember? If anything y'all are adding to it

Actually if you look at the screenshot he doesn't say that I needed to have free shipping or have it shipped to get it paid for!
cdba04c9cd1f47f698f70a5a3ee1a6ad.jpg

Hey do I get some kind of commission or compensation since I started this thread that resulted in the bet?

Nurse? Anesthesiologist? Photographer? Dont leave us hanging...:cool:
LOL. oh it doesn't matter what I do. But not an MD or an RN. I just prefer to be an anonymous healthcare professional who loves to fly RC toys simply for the enjoyment.

So GadgetGuy, sounds like you are backing out of the deal? :confused:

Reactions: thegoodtouch
LOL. oh it doesn't matter what I do. But not an MD or an RN. I just prefer to be an anonymous healthcare professional who loves to fly RC toys simply for the enjoyment.

So GadgetGuy, sounds like you are backing out of the deal? :confused:
Nothing to back out of yet...:cool:

I will report back in the morning!

Let me help you. If you really want one tomorrow, order one online with Apple for an in store pickup at a store with one in stock locally and pick it up, before they close that loophole, and then cancel your initial home delivered order. I was able to get 3 today that way, before I let them go!

Last edited:
Let me help you. If you really want one tomorrow, order one online with Apple for an in store pickup at a store with one in stock locally and pick it up, before they close that loophole, and then cancel your initial home delivered order. I was able to get 3 today that way, before I let them go!

Loophole was closed before I could take advantage. Truly disappointing but I have been reassured that I'll get it on the 15th through my originally placed order so we are still on haha..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl