P4/Apple

Just received an email from Apple stating my order has shipped and will arrive on the 15th. Too bad no one will be home to sign for it. Hopefully I will be able to pick it up from FedEx later in the day.

call FEDEX 1 800 number. they can divert to a local FEDEX/Kinkos and have the ability to let the driver know to divert to that store even after he has left their distribution center; as long as he has not attempted delivery already at your residence. They also will let you divert to FEDEX/Kinkos without first making an attempt at your home. If they have made an attempt at your home typically they will tell you that the earliest you can pick up at FEDEX diistro center or divert to FEDEX/Kinkos is the next delivery day.

UPS requires an attempted delivery at the address listed with the merchant, unless the merchant approves a change in delivery address, even if it a UPS store, etc.

I prefer UPS over FEDEX in most instances, but for something I need and am not able to stick around house to wait then FEDEX works better. that being said, i'm friends with my UPS driver and often text him and meet him on his route somewhere when it works for both of us.

Placed my order on the 8th of March... just got an email! Shipped out today, delivery tomorrow!!!!!!! Wouahouuuuuu
Did you buy it from Apple? I ordered on the 4th with next day shipping and they have not shipped mine yet. Also they changed my shipping to free shipping and so I called and they said the "back house" people changed it and refunded my shipping fee but it was still listed as next day.
Edit: It has just changed to shipped and for some reason it says a signature is not required for delivery but I never filled out anything because I wanted it to be signature required.

Phantom 4 Shipping Status.png

Last edited:
I imagine that if I had shown up at the Apple Store to pick up my 3 store pickup units that I had in my cart, they wouldn't have been able to ring them up either, despite assurances to the contrary, when I talked to them on the phone. Having never rung one up, they didn't know the orders would be blocked by the register software. However, obviously, not all registers were properly updated, as some were, in fact, sold yesterday, and taken home.
9008d2c677427b20ded50c6781825426.jpg

Got worried that I wouldn't beat the 17th but I just got this! Woo! Free P4!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: msinger
There is still hope! His package could be lost in the mail :D

Reactions: thegoodtouch
Hi everyone new to this forum. Ordered from Apple in 3/12 and already got tracking # and will be delivered tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you really think DJI would allow their exclusive partner to ship before DJI will start shipping on the official release date? Apple is prohibited from shipping any units to customers before the official release date of March 15. Apple confirms. Apple will have display units available in the Apple Stores prior to March 15, but no units may be bought in the stores until March 15th, no matter how many they have on hand. Pre-orders from Apple will be shipped out on March 15th, just like from DJI, limited to availabilty and in order of purchase.

"Pre-orders from Apple will be shipped out on March 15th, just like from DJI"

I think you meant to say Apple orders will not be delivered before March 15th. Because my order from Apple is being delivered tomorrow.

I think you meant to say Apple orders will not be delivered before March 15th. Because my order from Apple is being delivered tomorrow.
Apple cheated! It wasn't a fair playing field. Deal's off! :rolleyes:
P4’s for everyone that ordered one!
Fly 'em if you got 'em!:cool:
I'm still waiting for DJI to ship mine!:(
I ordered within the first hour from DJI.
You guys were right!:oops:
Apple delivers!
DJI just takes orders and puts them into a "Pending" status!:confused:
But, heck, they paid my sales tax!:)

Apparently, indeed!:cool:

Apple cheated! It wasn't a fair playing field. Deal's off! :rolleyes:
P4’s for everyone that ordered one!
Fly 'em if you got 'em!:cool:
I'm still waiting for DJI to ship mine!:(
I ordered within the first hour from DJI.
You guys were right!:oops:
Apple delivers!
DJI just takes orders and puts them into a "Pending" status!:confused:
But, heck, they paid my sales tax!:)

The only thing I saw unfair reading through this post is you didn't keep your end of the deal! At least man up and say you spoke out of line and made a deal you can't keep!! Apple didn't cheat they stuck to there word!

The only thing I saw unfair reading through this post is you didn't keep your end of the deal! At least man up and say you spoke out of line and made a deal you can't keep!! Apple didn't cheat they stuck to there word!
Apple made a liar out of me. I was wrong. I relied on what multiple Apple employees and store managers told me. Apple also screwed up and is paying $150 credits to those to whom they should not have taken orders from.
As a gesture of good will, I'll pay for a P4, as described above.:cool:

My P4 ordered from DJI on March 1 shipped yesterday (the 14th) from London and is due to arrive tomorrow in Europe. Just one day later than the one ordere from Apple ;-)
Oddly, I didn't receive a tracking number by e-mail; just found out in the My orders section on the DJI web site.

DJI must be following this thread! :D I received a "shipped" email 3 hours ago from DJI with a 12 digit FedEx tracking number that isn't yet in FedEx's system, but I have no idea where it shipped from, nor when it will be here, yet. My guess is arrival by Wednesday or Thursday, since ground shipping was included. Might get here faster, if it just flew itself here autonomously in Sport mode! :p

Last edited:
I received a "shipped" email 3 hours ago from DJI with a 12 digit FedEx tracking number
I didn't receive an email from DJI yet, but I found they posted the tracking numbers in the DJI Store. Both of mine are being delivered from Atlanta, GA tomorrow.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik