P3S Refurbished at $329 from DJI

I've purchased 2 standards from dji refurb one $359 and one at $329. The down side is waiting for price change and 2-4 week delivery.

I'm in a bit of a "holding pattern" right now. Answered a Craigslist ad last week while out of town, for a P3S that I could probably get for no more than $275. Owner said it had 10 battery cycles on it, had never been crashed and had not been flown since last fall. He had purchased last summer but enjoyed flying his F450 more. He is about 15 miles from me and I would be able to see it fly. Right now just waiting on him to get back to me as I just got back in town. Obvious downside is no warranty as with refurbished.

Wow, that's a tough one. To get the good price from DJI you'll be waiting for price change and delivery. $275 is a pretty good price if it looks that new. Just check it out thoroughly. He can't really lie should have his flight data.

I would rather spend the extra $90 for a new one

Best I've seen for NEW is on Amazon, $445 for PRIME members only and $476 for NON PRIME. Most places are asking $499 and BestBuy has theirs listed at $599. DJi site is also $499. Just sayin'

All DJI refurbished have full warranty and are tested and fixed. New are never tested and seem to have problems from time to time. Have two and wouldn't pay more for the same thing. Saved a couple Hundo probably gonna order a refub. P3P next. I'm not that vain enough to care if it's brand new.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3