P3S Refurbished at $329 from DJI

Interesting stuff. Their website still shows $399 when I view it.

click the link on the dji forum
I did. It goes to the same page I linked above.

DJI.png

your right , page in forum and link yesterday displayed same low prices , TODAY page in forum and link to DJI store display different prices .

Wow, bought brand new one on there Sunday for 399 and for last two days they had refurb for 329.

Sometimes Newegg offers the refurb P3S for $314 (I bought mine 3 weeks ago at that price), free shipping and no tax outside CA. It actually ships directly from DJI. If you put a price alert on Newegg, you might be able to get it at that price, too

I bought a new P3S not refurbished the past sunday (03/20/17) on newegg.com for 374,99, free shipping and no tax, shiped from DJI store.

Glad I got mine at the 329 price. Two day free shipping. So far no problems.

The prices change from week to week on the DJI refurb page $329 is lowest standard did see a p3p for $559 not long ago

Watch there multiple times per day and it hasn't budged off of the $399 for some time. Saw an eBay post yesterday for $349 (turns out the ebay store is DroneNerds) for the refurb P3S (with warranty) so might just go ahead and pop for it. They also have the P3P for $549. Can't really decide if I really want/need the Pro. Called them this morning to see if they might have a refurb Advanced and was slightly indignitely told that DJi did not make a refurbished Advanced. When I said that the DJi store had them I was told to buy it there then, and their end of the phone link went dead. Nice

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik