P3S stabilizing

Reaction score
Recently got a P3S but I can’t find a lens profile for gyro-flow and it looks terrible. What’s the best app for this?

Recently got a P3S but I can’t find a lens profile for gyro-flow and it looks terrible. What’s the best app for this?
Not sure what you are asking. Are you having stability problems in flight? Are you looking for an app to solve this? You could try calibrating the IMU. You do that right from the DJI GO app - just make sure the drone is on a level surface before you start.

Chris

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Not during flight I’m talking about for post editing. I generally run everything through gyroflow app for my other DJI gear but there’s no lens profile for a p3s available on gyroflow. Is there another app that’s more compatible?

Not during flight I’m talking about for post editing. I generally run everything through gyroflow app for my other DJI gear but there’s no lens profile for a p3s available on gyroflow. Is there another app that’s more compatible?
Not familiar with that app although I did check it out - looks interesting.

Chris

According to the specs on the DJI website the P3 Standard and P3 Advanced both have a 2.7K camera with a 94 deg wide angle lens (20mm equivalent for 35mm cameras) f2.8 with focus at infinity. So the Standard and Advanced models use the same camera specs.

If the P3 Advanced is not listed in your app look up the specs of other models prior to the P3 SE and P3 Pro which came with a 4K camera.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z