P3S follow me mode not working

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been trying to get the follow me mode to work but am having problems. It works for a few minutes but then stops following me and just hovers there. The drone rotates in the direction the remote is in but the drone doesn't move. All lights on the arms turn a solid red. I can control it just fine manually but follow me doesn't work. I've looked up the lights online and it seems there are many things this could mean. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Could be lost satellite lock on the phone - I don't have an iphone but there should be apps that will tell you how many satellites you're locked onto.

Also it seems the iphone 5 is not on the supported list. Maybe you could borrow another phone to test with?

While we are on this Subject. Does the Phantom 3 Professional have Follow me now. I think I read about it earlier this year that it does..
How do you set up to follow you.Thanks

Could be lost satellite lock on the phone - I don't have an iphone but there should be apps that will tell you how many satellites you're locked onto.

Also it seems the iphone 5 is not on the supported list. Maybe you could borrow another phone to test with?

Thanks for the tip. I have an iPhone 6 I can try so I'll do that tomorrow and report back.

Just tried it again but with an iPhone 5s. Still doing the same thing with all arm lights red after about 5 minutes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl