P3S- DJI stated that these are NOT available.

Sorry you're unhappy, but everyone here started with a Phantom. They all have different qualities and features which most people sort out prior to purchasing.

I started out with a P2V which was a great bird. It didn't come with a nice gimbal like your P3S, so I bought an aftermarket one. That is the nature of this Hobby. Having been here for a day or two, I've seen the pricing go down, and the features and capabilities have gone way up.
That's helpful. Keep doing this guys. Not assuming a person buying a "beginners" drone is in fact actually a beginner. Imagine that. That is in the quad field. Cmon guys your here to help not attack.

This is helpful?
Yet... I have NO clue WTF the complaint is?!?! As a self professed beginner, you are mad at the world for not handing you all the info you needed? Is there some drone god out there that I should have gone to prior to my purchasing my P3P to get the answers spoon fed to me rather than doing my own research? Your complaint held no water, your justifications aren't even intelligible, and your rambling does nothing but further that perception.

You have to be kidding me. I get my pee pee smacked and this guy gets away w this kind of "help"?

105.gif

Better off buying the professional. But thanks for the help. I thought this was a place for people to get help for making correct choices related to their Phantom 3. I think it's funny that some are so upset about these facts. You get what you pay for in the Phantom world ladies and gentlemen. I am not angry nor have any axes to grind. If you cannot see the goal here is to inform other P3S pilots then maybe you should find the diff hobby. Go fly and talk smack to Pro and Adv guys. I would love to see someone step up to these forum bullies with an agenda. I just want to inform P3S potential buyers. That is all. No harm no foul in that is there? Yet you say I shouldn't have expected anyone (a p3s God I think was the quote) to help guide? Wow! Well done.

That's funny which aviation industry was this? Are you a P3S owner or tester? This is a question. Not a fact. Just to info you. Are you an A and P or a pilot? No need for your actual ignorance. As you stated hat it was my ignorance that made my other half but me a bday present that is not what she expected nor I expected for 800$. Do you have a Standard?
I spent 15 years in Army aviation as a crew chief, maintainer, and air frame inspector. No need for an A&P, but can take the test any time I want to. I am a P3P owner and tester, and became so as a beginner to the multi-rotor world.
I never said anything about your wife's decision. I, and everyone else, has stated in varying ways how your complaints are both unfounded, and sorely misplaced. There is literally NOTHING you have complained about or shown concern for that is true or real. Most everyone here will help everyone. But a person that doesn't WANT to help them self has no business asking for it from someone else!

So in that... If you have a REAL question that you would show some appreciation after receiving an answer, then ask away. If you have a legitimate gripe about advertising, then take it up with the company you bought from. Im betting its NOT an issue of false advertising, or misguided assurances, but more that YOU have some specific goal in mind by starting a twisted rant about something that doesnt exist. So prove me wrong! What is it that the world can help YOU with?

I think that the OP's hang-up is that he bought a P3S but actually wanted a P3A/P.

Surely you did a little bit of research into what you wanted before you bought, looked at specs, pictures etc

iquadtography, you have started 3 threads in which you do nothing but complain, the lack of a button on the RC, something about delivery times and this one. None of which makes very much sense.

Please do not try to validate each one as I really am not interested, I just find it annoying that each time I come on this forum there is moaning about an irrelevant issue.

Reactions: Man.Of.Kent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan