P3S- DJI stated that these are NOT available.

Safer from?
Researchers as a beginner into Quadcopters see that the P3S is a great deal an unfortunately after you purchase all required Items you will be paying for the Professional. Great marketing and sales strategy. This is why some on here are so offended by the P3S comments. Its hurting their wallets. Although said offended should not be biased for their own gains. But rather open minded especially if they want to ensure the future of Quads. The future beginners will read and see all of this and I Hope and pray that they have more information before they pay than I had given at the time. Especially if it is a gift from someone IE your wife.on Your bday. Lets be smart here guys not angry!
What are the items you feel are required that do not come with it?

Delete what>?
If you were only going to post a pic with no text and you did not expand on that it is a pointless post that would need to be purged.
That pic with some explanatory text would of been perfectly acceptable.

I have a feeling this dealer would like for me to compile a list of every dollar spent on the P3S since reception. But do not feel like it would not do me anything but make me file a return with DJI. Dealers please try and remain unbiased as the beginners are looking to you for advice. Not used car salesmen. Thanks for your help. Very much appreciated.

Safer from?
Researchers as a beginner into Quadcopters see that the P3S is a great deal an unfortunately after you purchase all required Items you will be paying for the Professional. Great marketing and sales strategy. This is why some on here are so offended by the P3S comments. Its hurting their wallets. Although said offended should not be biased for their own gains. But rather open minded especially if they want to ensure the future of Quads. The future beginners will read and see all of this and I Hope and pray that they have more information before they pay than I had given at the time. Especially if it is a gift from someone IE your wife.on Your bday. Lets be smart here guys not angry!
Complaining about your gift does nothing for the Community. If you are unhappy, sell it and buy something else.

Reactions: bbfpv
Sir, Here is the picture of items listed on the link YOU sent me. These are NOT avail. I do not understand your argument. Or point, Mine is that these feat DO NOT come with the P3S. Jus to info new Beginners. The P3S Is a beginners drone correct?
Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 12.53.47 PM.png

Complaining about your gift does nothing for the Community. If you are unhappy, sell it and buy something else.
Actually Do you not feel that a new potential buyer should not know this information prior to releasing 799$ plus plus plus?

I have a feeling this dealer would like for me to compile a list of every dollar spent on the P3S since reception. But do not feel like it would not do me anything but make me file a return with DJI. Dealers please try and remain unbiased as the beginners are looking to you for advice. Not used car salesmen. Thanks for your help. Very much appreciated.
You also keep complaining about how much money you've spent already, so here's some free advice... you will be spending more money on this hobby in the future, so perhaps you should find a new hobby.

Reactions: Fplvert
You also keep complaining about how much money you've spent already, so here's some free advice... you will be spending more money on this hobby in the future, so perhaps you should find a new hobby.
Thanks for your life direction. Actually I have an always will be an Aviator. So Thanks. But heres the cold hard facts. The money I have had to spend could have been saved by Purchasing an advanced or Pro or Inspire 1. For another 500$ Is this more clarifying?

Thanks for your life direction. Actually I have an always will be an Aviator. So Thanks. But heres the cold hard facts. The money I have had to spend could have been saved by Purchasing an advanced or Pro or Inspire 1. For another 500$ Is this more clarifying?
Not really. What are you spending all the extra money on?

Please be helpful on here guys. Not biased or Upset about sales. This is for Info purposes only. None other than that. Unless you are an Owner of a P3S You may not want to give too many opinions on what you do not know. If you are an owner of a P3S or a person that wants to help the P3S community please keep your comments to your self. My other half being embarrassed at the happiness of the gift she bought someone is just a fact. Not an insult to your unborn child. Come on all. You should be the example not the problem

What are these 'required extras' you speak of? The list on PhantomHelp 'must haves'? If so, those items are good to have for any Phantom and not all are required.

BBfpv are you a P3S Pilot that received yours as a BDAY present?
How is that relevant to your crusade? Whether I am or not and how I did or did not receive one should in no way affect you answering my question, for the good of all beginners and mankind alike.

Actually Do you not feel that a new potential buyer should not know this information prior to releasing 799$ plus plus plus?
This is frustrating - you still have not explained what information was missing or how you were misled. The model comparison on the DJI website is very clear about the different features of each model, and on another thread you have acknowledged this. So why all the angry posts?

Sir, Here is the picture of items listed on the link YOU sent me. These are NOT avail. I do not understand your argument. Or point, Mine is that these feat DO NOT come with the P3S. Jus to info new Beginners. The P3S Is a beginners drone correct?View attachment 28499

Guys, this character is clearly a troll. He keeps posting the picture of the "missing features", but carefully neglects to mention the large

COMING SOON

Located right above it. I mean really, how much more clearly could they state it?

Sorry you're unhappy, but everyone here started with a Phantom. They all have different qualities and features which most people sort out prior to purchasing.

I started out with a P2V which was a great bird. It didn't come with a nice gimbal like your P3S, so I bought an aftermarket one. That is the nature of this Hobby. Having been here for a day or two, I've seen the pricing go down, and the features and capabilities have gone way up.

So much ignorance, so little time! Ah screw it... I retired from a aviation career. I have nothing BUT time and should be able to understand best what this all means. Yet... I have NO clue WTF the complaint is?!?! As a self professed beginner, you are mad at the world for not handing you all the info you needed? Is there some drone god out there that I should have gone to prior to my purchasing my P3P to get the answers spoon fed to me rather than doing my own research? Your complaint held no water, your justifications aren't even intelligible, and your rambling does nothing but further that perception.

There is NOTHING additional that is needed to fly a P3 ANYTHING! There is no reference ANYWHERE that your "features" were included or in any way available yet. And your decision to buy from any given "dealer" what exactly that... YOUR DECISION.

So now that all the confusion is done away with. What FACTUAL info are you complaining about? Most everyone here is NOT a beginner.

Seems like the P3S should get a separate forum from the P3P/P3A.
Or possibly another site all together! If they are all like this guy, they obviously have reading problems and will likely post in the wrong forum anyway!

So much ignorance, so little time! Ah screw it... I retired from a aviation career. I have nothing BUT time and should be able to understand best what this all means. Yet... I have NO clue WTF the complaint is?!?! As a self professed beginner, you are mad at the world for not handing you all the info you needed? Is there some drone god out there that I should have gone to prior to my purchasing my P3P to get the answers spoon fed to me rather than doing my own research? Your complaint held no water, your justifications aren't even intelligible, and your rambling does nothing but further that perception.

There is NOTHING additional that is needed to fly a P3 ANYTHING! There is no reference ANYWHERE that your "features" were included or in any way available yet. And your decision to buy from any given "dealer" what exactly that... YOUR DECISION.

So now that all the confusion is done away with. What FACTUAL info are you complaining about? Most everyone here is NOT a beginner.
That's funny which aviation industry was this? Are you a P3S owner or tester? This is a question. Not a fact. Just to info you. Are you an A and P or a pilot? No need for your actual ignorance. As you stated hat it was my ignorance that made my other half but me a bday present that is not what she expected nor I expected for 800$. Do you have a Standard?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen