P3S- DJI stated that these are NOT available.

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 12.53.47 PM.png

Not yet.

What is your point? They don't make peanut butter & jelly sandwiches either.
We do not charge by the letter, please elaborate.

These will be available in a future firmware update.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

It needs to be made more clearly to the P3S buyers as it is not in any buyers guide or the Phantom Help website. Not much help unless people know about it. Its called information. Thanks to NYC for your addition to the thread. P3S buyers are not being made 100% aware at what they are able to accomplish out of the box.

They will be available through future firmware update. It will be available to the P3A and P3P as well.

RTFM im thinking LOL

I sirs, Am all about facts. That is all. Not trying to upset you or hurt your feelings. If I am too Fwd w you or you feel offended please let me know in a pm and I will publicly apologize to you. I am a A and P and have been in aviation my whole life. SO please, feel free to ask all the questions you would like. The only dumb question is the one not being asked.

You do realize that the PhantomHelp page is a dealer right, not DJI?
Also, no where on the DJI site does it say those features are included.
It says they could be developed with the SDK.

What is your point? They don't make peanut butter & jelly sandwiches either.
We do not charge by the letter, please elaborate.
mSing I see that you liked the attitude from this poster. That is not what this site is for it is for informing and helping. Asking someone what there point is is not only juvenile to do on a computer where the user is faceless is not conducive to anyone learning anything. Please help not hinder guys.

Reactions: III% Streve
im struggling to follow all these P3S threads
The P3S is very different in features and performance to allow for the low price point. There are also a few new P3S owners who have not done enough (any?) research and are not happy about their new toy. They are sometimes getting conflicting info from P3A/P3P owners on this forum who don't realize that a question was P3S specific.

A bad combination.

Several of us have already requested a separate P3S specific forum to be safer.

I sirs, Am all about facts. That is all. Not trying to upset you or hurt your feelings. If I am too Fwd w you or you feel offended please let me know in a pm and I will publicly apologize to you. I am a A and P and have been in aviation my whole life. SO please, feel free to ask all the questions you would like. The only dumb question is the one not being asked.
Except that 85% of the your posts in the last 2 hours have been crying about stuff that is very clearly stated in plain English on the Standard website and in the Standard manual. Hard to figure out your motive at this point.

Reactions: Oso
You do realize that the PhantomHelp page is a dealer right, not DJI?
Also, no where on the DJI site does it say those features are included.
It says they could be developed with the SDK.
Phantom help page is a dealer? GOOD to know, I hop that all that use it as a reference of what to order or not order. PHANTOM Help is a DEALER ALL> It all makes sense now!

mSing I see that you liked the attitude from this poster. That is not what this site is for it is for informing and helping. Asking someone what there point is is not only juvenile to do on a computer where the user is faceless is not conducive to anyone learning anything. Please help not hinder guys.
You posted a picture with no text. I was asking so I could decide if I needed to delete it or not. o_O
It is obvious you are a disgruntled P3 owner by your other post.

Reactions: bimmy and Tricky
Someone just got SCHOOLED!

The P3S is very different in features and performance to allow for the low price point. There are also a few new P3S owners who have not done enough (any?) research and are not happy about their new toy. They are sometimes getting conflicting info from P3A/P3P owners on this forum who don't realize that a question was P3S specific.

A bad combination.

Several of us have already requested a separate P3S specific forum to be safer.

Safer from?
Researchers as a beginner into Quadcopters see that the P3S is a great deal an unfortunately after you purchase all required Items you will be paying for the Professional. Great marketing and sales strategy. This is why some on here are so offended by the P3S comments. Its hurting their wallets. Although said offended should not be biased for their own gains. But rather open minded especially if they want to ensure the future of Quads. The future beginners will read and see all of this and I Hope and pray that they have more information before they pay than I had given at the time. Especially if it is a gift from someone IE your wife.on Your bday. Lets be smart here guys not angry!

Except that 85% of the your posts in the last 2 hours have been crying about stuff that is very clearly stated in plain English on the Standard website and in the Standard manual. Hard to figure out your motive at this point.
You are clearly accurate sir, Although these differences mean what to a beginner?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan